Musashi's Passion starts some fun

Hey Col, if you really want to get your buddy the archbishop's underware knotted up, drop him a line saying you find the validity of his ordination deeply suspicious at best. Ask him to name the chain of bishops leading from a validly ordained Roman Catholic or Orthodox bishop to himself and what rite of ordination they used.

That ought to tie up an afternoon of his time and produce a couple of pages of outlandish gibberish.

GreyGhost said:
Looks like they have someone in the area. :scared:

Yah, but they're woosies. We Catholics are true hardcore. The penalty for jaywalking drunk is that the bishop runs your ass over in his Buick.

SaintDude said:
Heard Data flings onion rings at'm [teh penii of statues] but the guards get him before he can win his cupie doll.

He'd do better if he didn't take the time to run over and nibble them off the statue every time he gets one.

ChurchofMD.jpg

I only posted because everyone else was doing it... ;)

Actually, "ArchBishop Leland" seems like a pomeranian. Yap, yap, yap...*KICK*...yipe, yipe, yipe...

Nice responses, Col. :bigthumb:

Tribalbob said:
your church of the mountain dew is corrupt. my followers and i reject your conventional view of the soft drink lord, and instead believe that Mountain Dew: Live Wire is the newest incarnation of the true god..

This event occured on page 21.
dance2.gif

Back