we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

DruMAX said:
Whatever...I know people who put on LANs and they dont keep the money and they run them because they want to, they ask for nothing in return...but a thanks
Did you even read the thread?

i took all the TW's money and bought champagne to fill my pool then im gonna swim in it with your mother

Colosus said:
You chose not to contribute at all. Get over it already.

True and I'll drop it. But dude you have changed, and IMO not for the better. I'm not in your inner circle, but I've been here a hell of a long time so I feel I can comment on it.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate what you do to run this site. But you have made a couple of errors in my judgement. But hey, you probably don't care what I have to say. But thanks for allowing me to say it.

dick sucker.

Fubar said:
True and I'll drop it. But dude you have changed, and IMO not for the better. I'm not in your inner circle, but I've been here a hell of a long time so I feel I can comment on it.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate what you do to run this site. But you have made a couple of errors in my judgement. But hey, you probably don't care what I have to say. But thanks for allowing me to say it.

dick sucker.
I do appreciate your opinion. My drop it comment was aimed at the fact that I already admitted my mistake of not informing people the moment the plan had changed. I can't do more than that. And I don't need to get beaten down by each and every person that wants to do so.

If you can't accept an apology and a realization of mistake, then I don't need to listen to you.

eh...if it comes with a refund, I am sure I could use the money to help with servers or to pay for my spot at the dallas megaLAN. I sent money to TW to help it out...I think col used the money (mostly) for that...I am fine with that...I believe col when he said he didn't use it for plane tickets.

Last edited:
Fubar said:

dick sucker.

richard.jpeg

SSSSSSUPER

Assuming all the contributors got tags for it. There is a lot of people whining in this thread that didn't even donate. I for one think Col bought the server like he said, if he continues using the laptop in future trips it was a valid expense :boohoo:

Baub said:
Colosus lied people died.

I really dont care if he spent the extra, as long as the server stuff got purchased. Colosus has put a lot of time into the site and I really dont have much of a problem with him using some of it for a new rig. I can see where people might get pissed, but I dont mind personally.
I totally agree, however, I would not have originally not approached the situation the way he did. He should've stated that he'd either divvy extra money out among TW staff (or at least the ones that do work), or something along those lines. They have put a lot of man hours into this place and do deserve some compensation for keeping this place maintained for us.

Colosus said:
I do appreciate your opinion. My drop it comment was aimed at the fact that I already admitted my mistake of not informing people the moment the plan had changed. I can't do more than that. And I don't need to get beaten down by each and every person that wants to do so.

If you can't accept an apology and a realization of mistake, then I don't need to listen to you.

Must of missed the post, tried reading it all but i'm at work. I'm glad you realized that and posted an apology to the people that donated.

Colosus said:
I can't do more than that. And I don't need to get beaten down by each and every person that wants to do so.

The image of Bam Margera beating Phil on the toilet just passed through my mind...

Okay when I left school this morning at 11:15, this shit was at 6 pages, how the fuck is it at 28 right now...

no no no....keep the thread going....tis entertaining....someone say something deragatory about anybody....keep the drama alive people

Back