J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

DiRtNaP said:
I would have leaned over and kissed him...

Bet that pic wouldn't have made it on his POS site.

heh when i saw the pics it looked like Jeremy was trying to kiss nspec

maybe he wanted to

SonGohan said:
So how did this all start in the first place?

Col hosted pics of his house or something?

Was he part of TW at one point?

F4$ tried to invade, but it craped out after they realized they had to wait 6 months to reg.

Someone here found the thread so we successfully invaded, and I guess Nspec found the admins address, cause the dumbass had it posted, and droped a goatse-a-gram(tm) in his mailbox.

AngusMustang said:
little bitches like Jeremy that want to start shit in 7-11 parking lots is a good reason to keep some bear-strength mace in your car's side compartment...
623173.jpg

sprays like a fucking fire extinguisher and only $37.95 at REI: http://www.rei.com/online/store/Pro...000&productId=4710&parent_category_rn=4500520

After going to the webpage and seeing the uses for this I can't stop laughing my ass off. Imagine spraying someone with this shit.

Spray reaches 12 to 30 feet and empties in approximately 7 seconds

That's alot of fucken pepper spray.

Imagine that guys face if spec took out a fire extinguisher (sp?) full of pepper spray.

So since I have no desire to read through these threads.
A) Did we find out how he tracked Nspec down?
B) Is there going to be any witty return shot or is it just going to end here? (outside of glorious mushashi movies).

TrailerParkPrid said:
After going to the webpage and seeing the uses for this I can't stop laughing my ass off. Imagine spraying someone with this shit.

That's alot of fucken pepper spray.

Imagine that guys face if spec took out a fire extinguisher (sp?) full of pepper spray.
it sucks ass, i can tell you that much from first hand experience via p0p0 =/

SarcaStick said:
it sucks ass, i can tell you that much from first hand experience via p0p0 =/

the police carry pepper spray

the stuff in that pic is anti-bear spray :ugh:

Seraph said:
F4$ tried to invade, but it craped out after they realized they had to wait 6 months to reg.

Someone here found the thread so we successfully invaded, and I guess Nspec found the admins address, cause the dumbass had it posted, and droped a goatse-a-gram(tm) in his mailbox.

this started before the 6 month thing was implemented

xpdnc said:
the police carry pepper spray

the stuff in that pic is anti-bear spray :ugh:
ROFL didn't notice that. THANK GOD I didn't get hit with that shit then. took about 3 weeks for my vision to clear and eye to heal up(most red eye gone). I can't even begin to imagine the damage that shit does hahah

Back