[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

credibly
easy to believe on the basis of available evidence.

accused
a defendant in a criminal proceeding.

There is no available evidence that can be put together to make it 'easily believable' and there was no crime committed. Yet, the Statists continue to use the two words strung together plus "rape" in an attempt to frame Brett for a crime that some random democratic operative believes he might have committed 30+ years ago.

The media has successfully put an * next to this guys name for the rest of his life, even if a trial went forward and cleared him. The retarded left will never accept it because women are always to be believed (even though most of them are fucking insane) and that him being cleared is all the proof needed to prove of white male privilege.

And this is directed towards a possible supreme court judge. Can you imagine if this happens to one of us, little people?

42241968_1933167706718945_4054412310964338688_n.jpg

I like how havax went from tic toc trump is releasing the FISA documents q predicted this!!

To quietly not mentioning them at all the last few days :lol:

deep state is going down once and for all boys! Q said so :rofl:

What a stupid gullible cuck

ffffffffffffffffffukkkkk i m sucha fukn pussy it hurtn supadupa bad 2day to wakkup fukkkkkkk mom wuznt lyin her fukkt up reel fukn bad fuuuuuukkkkkkkkkk i m sucha fukn pussy y it hurtn so bad yall wut da fuqqqqqqqq fuk u mom n fukme 2 fuk
d00 no him still soundn lykkit 2 lmfao wtf smdh lol :jester:

Havax talks about dicks and gay shit a lot

Wouldnt suprise me if he was gay

Most gays tend to support ny / sf style globalism and you have havax here tricked into supporting a ny elite clinton globalist and "trust the gov" q bullshit

Trust the gov q and the nsa told me to vote for a ny globalist!

He should be ashamed to call himself a patriot/texan

What a disgrace sad!

Back