[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

With you, its a given you say this in a pitiful attempt to piss off 'old angry white people', the primary group responsible for its funding.

If you close Social Stupidity down, give everyone their money back with some interest. It would be expensive given there are currently ~59 million people drawing from it. In order to fund it, we pass a special tax that everyone 45 and under pay for it and then sunsets when it's paid off.

:sunny:

lol i mean giving people their money back with interest you might as well keep social security at that point...

all you're doing is remaking social security but with retard logic

i wonder if cael realizes that his attempt to hurt old white people (who paid)

would also hurt all the people on SSDI who did none of those things

his fellow DIMMS

i'm fine with that, we need a clean break from social security

it's called being fiscally responsible you guys should try it sometime

lol i mean giving people their money back with interest you might as well keep social security at that point...

~Oh~

So you dont want to pay your fair share?

Besides, once its paid off, the tax sunsets.

Dont be mad, its a good deal. You even get to fund your own retirement at that point instead of count on people just like you.

i know you're an idiot, but even you should be able to see is you've just rebranded social security as it exists today...

i know you're an idiot, but even you should be able to see is you've just rebranded social security as it exists today...

Are you implying that you do not think this is a good deal?

You seem rather... distraught at the idea of paying a tax to pay for others.

that's literally what social security is

a tax on working people to pay for retirement benefits of old people today

what you have described is social security

that's literally what social security is

a tax on working people to pay for retirement benefits of old people today

what you have described is social security

But you seem to be skipping past the important part of the program going away forever. No [alleged] perpetuity.

You have no problem paying now, so whats a little more on top of it to help make it go away?

Dont look at it as punishment, look at it as going above and beyond for 'old people' and feel really good about it.

so you basically want to keep social security around until you are dead and then stop the program

that's brilliant

Nah, just give people their money back + a little extra and you pay for it.

That's completely fair. You have more than they do.

How dare you want to throw grandma off the cliff you selfish piece of shit.

Look, I know some of you have severe reading and comprehension problems, but thats not my fault.

Go back and read it again.. s.l.o.w.l.y.

Back