J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

El Smack said:
great idea!! Let's write the letter, then use it as gift wrap on a worth while present..like oh say.. a brick! And have Randy Johnson deliver it through his front window!
No no no. You miss the point.

If hundreds of people send him the letter, perfectly normally through the mail it is 1) non threatening and legal, 2) may actually do a public service, and 3) show him that he is insignificant compared to the hordes who already know he is a pathetic whiny bitch.

Colosus said:
He took it further and no one is going to retaliate.

This is between nSpectre and Jeremy. I believe nSpectre knows exactly what to do and has a fine head on his shoulders to react with the proper means.

Do not invade, do not antagonize and do not hack. Just leave it alone.

I'm sorry this happened to you nSpectre, he is truly a sick individual and one of these days his antics are going to get him in serious trouble.

I just got home so I am sorry for the lateness in my reply.

:bigthumb: I suspect this drama has come to an end.

Inquisitor[Inq] said:

If hundreds of people send him the letter, perfectly normally through the mail it is 1) non threatening and legal, 2) may actually do a public service, and 3) show him that he is insignificant compared to the hordes who already know he is a pathetic whiny bitch.

It will accomplish none of those and will just stir up more shit.

Sheesh...I've got a better idea.

Let's find out his license plate and report him to the DMV as an unsafe driver. If we get enough complaints on him, the DMV will force him to come in for a driver's test, or better yet, yank his license from him.

There is no need for this arduous legal recouse stuff. Just keep a can of pepper spray in your car. Next time he sticks his head in your car, he gets a mouthful of hot.

LogRoller said:
There is no need for this arduous legal recouse stuff. Just keep a can of pepper spray in your car. Next time he sticks his head in your car, he gets a mouthful of hot.

Best - idea- evah.

Inquisitor[Inq] said:

what if we combine our ideas then. Hundreds of letters tied to bricks.

LogRoller said:

It'd be nice if you could just pull a sawed off shotgun out, and splatter his brains all over the 7-11. Call it a mercy killing in Charles Bronson's honor. ;)

El Smack said:
what if we combine our ideas then. Hundreds of letters tied to bricks.

Only cut the bricks in half, and use one of those big water balloon sling shots to launch them. Now THAT would be fun!

plzzzz tell me that faggit is not up to that shit again!!!!!!!!?

I had the mp3 of him and i had all my friends listening to it, they were fucking howling for like 20 min.

Kid Antrim said:
It'd be nice if you could just pull a sawed off shotgun out, and splatter his brains all over the 7-11. Call it a mercy killing in Charles Bronson's honor. ;)

That might be construed as excessive force.

beat_horse.gif

GreyGhost said:

That is, oddly enough, the cutest picture of a dead horse I've ever seen. I want to snuggle it instead of beat it. Actually, after snuggling it, I might want to beat it also.

LogRoller said:
That is, oddly enough, the cutest picture of a dead horse I've ever seen. I want to snuggle it instead of beat it. Actually, after snuggling it, I might want to beat it also.

are you talking about the horse or your penis

ha ha, ha ha!

okay i'll leave now

Torment said:
are you talking about the horse or your penis

ha ha, ha ha!

okay i'll leave now

That was where I was going, so I am glad someone picked up the ball and ran with it. 5 special interweb points for Torment.

Back