did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke? by LogRoller - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?
Page 5 of 16
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
81 - 03-06-2011, 23:14
Wikipedia, my friend.

Sponsored Links
Durak
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 03-06-2011, 23:19
i think the real point of full sail is that you don't need any kind of entrance exams, essays or good grades to get in

it's basically a school for lazy idiots who think they are "too smart" for real college. newsflash, any kind of normal successful life (monetary and otherwise) involves years of hard work, brains and a bit of luck. you can't "skip" one of the intermediary steps and expect to get anywhere in life. validuz is a clear-cut example of this

interestingly, most state schools have pretty lax standards for admission and in some cases have programs to subsidize your entire tuition fee if you keep up a decent gpa. like i said you have to be some kind of idiot to go to full sail

Last edited by Durak; 03-06-2011 at 23:25..
kazan
VeteranXX
Old
83 - 03-06-2011, 23:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Ummm I did that in law school why prosecuting and working as a research assistant part time ... that's nothing tbh

ask any resident TW with a hard science degree / med school / law school they'll tell what a joke it is to flaunt a for profit video game school as some sort of academic achievement
Never said it was. The courseload is the only "hard" factor of it. The coursework itself is narrow, focused, and limited in scope.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
84 - 03-06-2011, 23:26
is this one of those threads where everybody laughs at validuz for making **** up and being a retard that got stuck on a hill?

kazan
VeteranXX
Old
85 - 03-06-2011, 23:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBatesAlot View Post
is this one of those threads where everybody laughs at validuz for making **** up and being a retard that got stuck on a hill?
Yep.

Join in, this one's a doozy.

Shoddy
VeteranX
Old
86 - 03-06-2011, 23:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Volcanic View Post
The coursework itself is narrow, focused, and limited in scope.
Yes, but is it redundant?

adrian ng
VeteranXX
Old
87 - 03-07-2011, 00:05
Yeah what kind of engineer doesn't understand that objects in motion add to their relativistic mass due to the equivalence of mass and energy.

Haw haw haw

kazan
VeteranXX
Old
88 - 03-07-2011, 00:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoddy View Post
Yes, but is it redundant?
No idea. I can only assume so.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
89 - 03-07-2011, 00:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Ummm I did that in law school why prosecuting and working as a research assistant part time ... that's nothing tbh

ask any resident TW with a hard science degree / med school / law school they'll tell what a joke it is to flaunt a for profit video game school as some sort of academic achievement
And another angry retard says **** he can't back up. I never "flaunted" any part of my education. In fact, I've explicitly stated that it was a mistake going to FS and that I don't even use the degree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
I tell you what, if any of you can find where I said I have a structural engineering degree or that I have two engineering degrees, I'll stop posting forever.

However, if you can't, you (and the rest of the retards) stop posting forever.

Deal?
Keep backpedaling, children. Far-left and far-right retards alike can group up as you please. Nothing will ever change the fact that you're morons, not even my lack of physics-related education.

Your rage only boosts my ego and reassures me that I'm right.

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
90 - 03-07-2011, 00:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian ng View Post
Yeah what kind of engineer doesn't understand that objects in motion add to their relativistic mass due to the equivalence of mass and energy.

Haw haw haw
the software engineers of tribes 2

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 03-07-2011, 00:39
Quote:
And another angry retard says **** he can't back up. I never "flaunted" any part of my education. In fact, I've explicitly stated that it was a mistake going to FS and that I don't even use the degree.

Keep backpedaling, children. Far-left and far-right retards alike can group up as you please. Nothing will ever change the fact that you're morons, not even my lack of physics-related education.

ego founded on what exactly

Special---K
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
92 - 03-07-2011, 00:41
wait, what engineer doesn't understand basic principles of physics?

do you know how gravity works?

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 03-07-2011, 00:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durak View Post
i think the real point of full sail is that you don't need any kind of entrance exams, essays or good grades to get in
Actually you do, but if you have a proper high school algebra/calc education, it's not difficult.

Quote:
it's basically a school for lazy idiots who think they are "too smart" for real college. newsflash, any kind of normal successful life (monetary and otherwise) involves years of hard work, brains and a bit of luck. you can't "skip" one of the intermediary steps and expect to get anywhere in life. validuz is a clear-cut example of this

interestingly, most state schools have pretty lax standards for admission and in some cases have programs to subsidize your entire tuition fee if you keep up a decent gpa. like i said you have to be some kind of idiot to go to full sail
All ironic, considering this **** used to brag about how easy Cornell was and that he didn't have to attend classes, just show up for the tests because everything was so dumbed down and easy. He complained about how even the dumbest people were getting A's.

Now that he graduated (on his father's dime of course -- because he never worked a day in his life), the school is suddenly prestigious and honorable.

Shoddy
VeteranX
Old
94 - 03-07-2011, 00:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special---K View Post
Er, don't think anyone does really.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
95 - 03-07-2011, 00:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
Full Sail is a private technical college that hands out degrees in media studies (film, sound design, game design, etc) for roughly 3x the tuition of Harvard. They are nationally accredited, but not regionally accredited like most real universities.

They are located in Winter Park, FL.
Gave development = game programming = C++/C#. Not design. Or at least, not when I attended.

Harvard is $160k vs 50k. Don't know exactly what math you're using, but of course, this is coming from the fat loser who had half-naked anime/pedophile images in his sig that he meticulously placed his name on over 400 of them to show everyone what a basement-dwelling loser he is.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
96 - 03-07-2011, 00:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special---K View Post
wait, what engineer doesn't understand basic principles of physics?
Yes, all engineer fields are the same, they just have different categories for flavor!1

Quote:
Jesus Christ out of all of the things you could've possibly asked.

Do you?

Result of thermodynamics? Gravitons?

Let me know when you find out.

(p.s. Also not my field. I'll at least give you that, even though it should be obvious.)

Last edited by Validuz; 03-07-2011 at 00:54..
Special---K
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 03-07-2011, 00:53
well..Cornell is prestigious

the point of those schools is that it's difficult to get in because you have to to have demonstrated a pretty high level of academic success and cognitive ability (for a 17-18 year old) to even be considered

from Full Sail's website:
Admissions - Requirements : Full Sail

Prerequisites

Bachelor***8217;s Degrees:
You must have a High School diploma or GED from a recognized and accredited school to begin a degree program at Full Sail. You***8217;ll also need a letter of recommendation. Your admissions representative will provide you with the form for this letter, or it may be downloaded once you have enrolled.

Computer Animation and Game Art program applicants should possess artistic skills. Traditional art classes are recommended prior to entering these programs. A foundation of sketching, sculpting, and painting are important for the animation industry and are essential in developing the 3D artist.

Game Development program applicants must meet specific eligibility requirements by demonstrating a minimum foundation in Algebra II. Advanced math classes such as precalculus and trigonometry are strongly recommended. Introductory programming courses are also recommended.

that's it
no minimum GPA, no SAT, no SAT II, no extracurriculars

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 03-07-2011, 00:53
Quote:
Actually you do, but if you have a proper high school algebra/calc education, it's not difficult.
did you just say high school algebra/calc

you realize those two are not exactly similar levels of mathematical competence

reZolut
VeteranXV
Old
99 - 03-07-2011, 00:53
Quote:

val explain to me how pointing out that you're full retard means that someone is either far left or far right. political ideology is completely irrelevant

Special---K
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
100 - 03-07-2011, 00:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoddy View Post
Er, don't think anyone does really.
I do

Page 5 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
and im stuck or something , cumming on validuz , falhawk; new bifocals , full sail university , hill rage , piece of shit hill , poor , too stupid to understand , validerp , validouche , validurrr , validuz = idiot , whooping in your asshole