Page 7 of 10
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
121 - 09-25-2017, 02:09

Los Angeles Is An NFL Town! It Just Needs Some Football Fans To Move There

Quote:
On Sunday, the Los Angeles Chargers had their home opener in a small soccer stadium that holds just 27,000 people. Yet they didn’t sell it out. The stadium was loud, but those cheers were coming from Dolphins fans, which confused everyone, including Phillip Rivers.

Across town, the Los Angeles Rams officially drew just 56,612 fans in their Week 2 game against Washington a week after they crushed the Indianapolis Colts 46-9. That’s the official number - by many accounts and supported by photos of the stadium throughout the game, the stands didn’t even appear 30% full. Keep in mind the team drew over 74,000 fans to a regular season game in London.

Welcome to Los Angeles. We’re two weeks into the NFL season, and the headlines for both the Chargers and the Rams couldn’t be more humiliating.

Sponsored Links
NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
122 - 09-25-2017, 05:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
did OBJ do a black power salute
is that cool now
i hear the white one isn't so popular
Yep, there's a couple videos out there explaining it. No video of the actual games, but a monotone voice. Michael Bennett makes 30 million a year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQVdH6ukZWI

Top story on Drudge.
Wave of protests grip NFL after Trump urges fan boycott

Another monotone video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE_zKkWUoqQ

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 09-25-2017 at 05:54..
Rockstar Psy
VeteranXV
Old
123 - 09-25-2017, 05:49
My team sucks dick and I am tired of this piece of **** league trying to shove politics down our throat now. They should stand and pay respect, it was nice to hear fans boo the players yesterday, maybe ill join in and start doing other things on Sundays than watch the nfl.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
124 - 09-25-2017, 09:57
The power salute at the end of the anthem is in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp88VHFtFc8
I don't have any merch to burn, but I can tune it out next week as well. I'll find other stuff to do. When Cadillac and the libs cancelled their sponsorship of the Doral event and moved it to Mexico, I stopped watching golf as well. So there's really nothing on TV to watch on Sunday afternoons. I'll practice my music, do chores, make the MGJ, and exercise just like I was doing before football season started. There will eventually be an NHL game of the week. Hockey is going to make out the best in all of this.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 09-25-2017 at 10:24..
Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
125 - 09-25-2017, 10:12
Quote:
The NBC match-up between Oakland and Washington averaged an overnight 11.6 rating among households. The preliminary score, a low for this season, was down 11 percent from early scores the same night a year ago and 9 percent from the week before.
TV Ratings: 'Sunday Night Football' Dips in Week 3

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
126 - 09-25-2017, 10:22
Tomlin: I am not going to get drug into the politics of this.

Except we are not coming out for anthem

Quote:
For Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin, being ***8220;respectful of our football team***8221; trumped the right of Steelers offensive tackle Alejandro Villanueva to show respect for the national anthem.

Then a vet went out to tunnel

Then Tomlin let slip his real racist anti-american attitude
Quote:
Speaking after his team's 23-17 loss to the Bears, Tomlin appeared to take a swipe at the Bronze Star recipient's decision.
Like I said, I was looking for 100 percent participation, we were gonna be respectful of our football team,***8221; Tomlin said.
but you're not going to get political right Tomlin?

NFL national anthem flap sees Steelers coach Mike Tomlin rap Alejandro Villanueva | Fox News

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
127 - 09-25-2017, 10:23
dude is ranger as ****
love it

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128 - 09-25-2017, 10:27
Who gets automatic respect from people with brains and heart in America?

Alejandro Villanueva - Bronze Star recipient

or

Mike Tomlin - Football Coach?

What took more honor and balls?

Hiding in tunnel

or

Risking his football friends by refusing to dishonor the flag and going against his couch to honor the flag and the people responsible for our freedom?

Last edited by SuperTrap; 09-25-2017 at 10:33..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
129 - 09-25-2017, 10:36
Which President in our history would have remained silent regarding the disrespect of our nation?

1. Hilary wouldn't have said ****.
2. Obama didn't say ****.

I think that is it. The rest would have called these ******s out a long time ago

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
130 - 09-25-2017, 10:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Tomlin: I am not going to get drug into the politics of this.

Except we are not coming out for anthem

Then a vet went out to tunnel

Then Tomlin let slip his real racist anti-american attitude

but you're not going to get political right Tomlin?

NFL national anthem flap sees Steelers coach Mike Tomlin rap Alejandro Villanueva | Fox News

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 09-25-2017, 10:54
Why are you turning the nfl thread into Hillary? No one wants to see you cry about Hillary in an nfl thread. Good God you a ****ing whiney outraged *****. Go back to the maga thread.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
132 - 09-25-2017, 11:01
Eat a dick. oh and take your anti depressant

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
133 - 09-25-2017, 11:02
More supertrap ****posts! Yeah!

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
134 - 09-25-2017, 11:03
Well you are free to offer a counter argument

oh wait, you don't know how to do that

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
135 - 09-25-2017, 11:04
next dose of your anti depressant.. pause and look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself.. "Am I really this weak?"

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
136 - 09-25-2017, 12:57
multiple posts to establish how not angry you are involving a discussion that's already in multiple front page threads

cool

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
137 - 09-25-2017, 13:00
Quote:
Pro Football Talk reports Teddy Bridgewater (knee, PUP) will be healthy enough to play when first eligible to return Week 7 against the Ravens.

PFT reports the Vikings plan to "proceed with caution," suggesting Bridgewater will not be thrown into the fire even if he is healthy enough to play, but that could change if Sam Bradford (knee) continues to miss time. Case Keenum started and played extremely well in the Week 3 win over the Bucs.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
138 - 09-25-2017, 13:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller View Post
multiple posts to establish how not angry you are involving a discussion that's already in multiple front page threads

cool
I have thoughts. Takes a couple of posts to get them out.

Quick question though? Who exactly brought politics into football?

If your answer isn't the players, then you are not worth my time. I will however, continue to rail on the NFL until they pull their collective heads out of their asses

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
139 - 09-25-2017, 13:50
super****** until you are in your living room standing for every anthem being televised I don't want to hear ****. take a hint and shut your stupid **** up

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
140 - 09-25-2017, 13:52
**** you *****

Quote:
In reality, Trump has taken the side of the flag and provoked multi-millionaire athletes into opposing patriotism. When several players for the New England Patriots took a knee during the anthem on Sunday, their own fans booed them. So do fans of the Buffalo Bills and the Washington Redskins when members of those respective teams knelt.

There are hardly two more liberal, anti-Trump areas in America than the Boston and D.C. metropolitan areas. Yet even football fans who live there can***8217;t stand protests against the anthem.

Rather than earning sympathy for free speech, more players joining in the protest is more likely to alienate NFL fans from the game. Polling last year showed that an overwhelming majority of Americans thought that politics should be kept off the field. The number one reason for declining NFL ratings was due to national anthem protests, according to ESPN, of all places.

Hardcore Patriots fans booing their own team is not a good sign that the NFL is going to come out on top in its war with the president.

Page 7 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [NFL] Week 3

Social Website Bullshit