Veteran XX
e68cb56c0845e73f646e6a4b3e0f7232.png

Livestream:
Special Report: Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris on fire - YouTube

:(

Have some really good memories there.

Remy Buisine on Twitter:

Last edited:
So they're blaming it on one of the restoration workers? With the amount that French laborers smoke, it was only a matter of time, I suppose.

Happy I got to see in it person. At least it wasn't because of the protests. Would have really hated to see them get an excuse to quell them more aggressively.

I guess protecting your cherished historical monuments from the invading muslim hordes is a bit ethnocentric when you really stop to think about it.

lol what a shithole france is now

and now it looks like the cathedral is a total loss

wow

built over 850 years ago, totally gone.

hope it was worth it

Last edited:
Notre-Dame attack: Farid Ikken appears in Paris court - BBC News

An Algerian man who was shot after attacking a policeman with a hammer at Notre Dame cathedral has appeared before a judge in Paris.

Farid Ikken, 40, was officially charged with the attempted murder of law enforcement officials and association with terrorists.

The journalist was studying in France for a doctorate in communications.

He was described by the Paris prosecutor as a novice jihadist with an atypical profile.

Francois Molins described Mr Ikken as a professionally successful man, an intellectual, who had never given anyone who knew him the slightest sign of radicalisation.

Last Tuesday in front of Notre-Dame cathedral, Mr Ikken attacked a policeman with a hammer while shouting "This is for Syria", and was then shot and wounded.

_96386185_be8f6b88-2994-44c3-8a82-a250c511f66f.jpg

Back