Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page ggs NuTz
Page 6 of 27
Rilke
VeteranX
Old
101 - 01-26-2001, 01:02
Lipstick, go clean the **** out from beneath your finger nails.

Sponsored Links
logmans
VeteranX
Old
102 - 01-26-2001, 01:02
I think fraggle gave SlotR permission to beat im up, so i dun buy the police thing

Rilke
VeteranX
Old
103 - 01-26-2001, 01:03
And just who is this English speaking third grader, Tylenol?

hardluck
VeteranX
Old
104 - 01-26-2001, 01:03
god can suck my dick and snowball me for all i care.

Guymelef
VeteranX
Old
105 - 01-26-2001, 01:03
"I cant wait for the day, you jackass's walk into a East Coast lan, and SlotR gives Fraggel and Chocolate Whirly like he probly had done in highschool DAILY. "

You didnt think that through did you. It would take the entire football team to lift a willing fraggle up and give him a whirly, if he was resisting i doubt they could do it.

Im sure not being able to get that last cap on CoN was devestating to you guys. That extra 30 seconds of game time was going to be a joyous time for all. Saying you said you were gonna own us from the minute you challanged us. Whats the point, you think we actually expected to win. Most matches we go into we think we are gonna get owned and we usually do.

Lastely
" Ever think about your JACKASS team voting 2 switch the map in mid-game might PISS some people off?"

Ever think thats what we wanted? Ill put it simply and ill make some huge grammer mistokez so u might b able to udnerstnd this. Bah, i didnt have a point to make. I just wanted to put that part in.

Jaeger
VeteranXV
Old
106 - 01-26-2001, 01:03
http://www.hurricane.net/~wizard/19a.html

I think this link will help you skillz, I want you to read over every word. I'm sure you know most of em by now but this will help you get the correct spelling.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
107 - 01-26-2001, 01:04
wtf, you guys are gonna hurt yourselves ono!!! VVT!!!!!

<font face=arial size=8 color=white>INCREASE THE PEACE!

-§trife-
VeteranXX
Old
108 - 01-26-2001, 01:04
Quote:
Originally posted by logmans
I think fraggle gave SlotR permission to beat im up, so i dun buy the police thing
Shoot me, shoot me right now! You won't get in trouble because I told you to do it!

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
109 - 01-26-2001, 01:04
Quote:
Originally posted by Celestial
"Only god can judge me, only god can judge me" - TuPac

Now stuf it.
jesus god you're quoting TUPAC for christ's sake.
you just got demoted to -status.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
110 - 01-26-2001, 01:04
^^^ rofl

SF
VeteranX
Old
111 - 01-26-2001, 01:05
rofl

not_fraggle
VeteranX
Old
112 - 01-26-2001, 01:07
i just have one point to make before i go to bed. i remember hearing sKILLz on air after the NuTz Sticks thing, and thinking to myself, man, this guy sounds like such a waste of a human life, pathetic stoner.

when people heard me on the air, when Pubknight called to attempt to 'own' me, i had people msging me about suddenly gaining respect for me.

so who's the loser now sKILLz? obviously not you, you have your bong, that should make you happy, because drugs are cool. people who do drugs are cool. people who post about doing drugs on a video game forum are cool. people who say "dont start the match i need 2 toke up" are cool.

sKILLz; can i be cool like you?

sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 01-26-2001, 01:10
Is that the best you Tsunami people can come up with? Spelling and Grammer? You dont know english? I expect better from you proffesional flamers. Im sorry I dont spell check, for im not getting graded, this isnt english class.

"oh, and btw, your cappers ****ing blow, we werent even playing defense on raindance and it took you 20 minutes to cap us out."

Well mabye thats cause we took the time 2 turret your base, and HO cap. I didnt want the game 2 end in 8minutes like CON did.

Fraggle, next time you eat a chocolate bar, or drink another pop, you can now think of me. The arrogant bad speller.

BTW how is my flamming? Is it keeping up 2 you guys? Cause personally, its been awhile since I had a good flame war. Im just getting warmed up. And HEY wait till SlotR gets back from "boxing".

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
114 - 01-26-2001, 01:11
It smells like booty juice in here =p

n3gative
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
115 - 01-26-2001, 01:12
uhm, you're not gonna win a flame war with Tsunami. It's best to stfu and stfd right now. ^^

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
116 - 01-26-2001, 01:12
sKILLz's posts make ^BuGs^ look literate and educated.

not_fraggle
VeteranX
Old
117 - 01-26-2001, 01:13
Quote:
Originally posted by sKILLz|NuTz
Is that the best you Tsunami people can come up with? Spelling and Grammer? You dont know english? I expect better from you proffesional flamers. Im sorry I dont spell check, for im not getting graded, this isnt english class.

"oh, and btw, your cappers ****ing blow, we werent even playing defense on raindance and it took you 20 minutes to cap us out."

Well mabye thats cause we took the time 2 turret your base, and HO cap. I didnt want the game 2 end in 8minutes like CON did.

Fraggle, next time you eat a chocolate bar, or drink another pop, you can now think of me. The arrogant bad speller.

BTW how is my flamming? Is it keeping up 2 you guys? Cause personally, its been awhile since I had a good flame war. Im just getting warmed up. And HEY wait till SlotR gets back from "boxing".

btw, i have yet to comment on your spelling, or your grammar. so please dont address that remark to me.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
118 - 01-26-2001, 01:13
Uhhh I beg to differ, but using spell check is low grade and cheesy. Those who use spell check are inferior.

Guymelef
VeteranX
Old
119 - 01-26-2001, 01:14
"BTW how is my flamming? Is it keeping up 2 you guys? Cause personally, its been awhile since I had a good flame war. Im just getting warmed up. And HEY wait till SlotR gets back from "boxing". "

Ya, atleast you are standing up for yourself the entire way unlike strega who gives some spirited posts and then gives up and deletes the entire thread. Now give me a minute to think of a response to your post.

hardluck
VeteranX
Old
120 - 01-26-2001, 01:14
damn this is warmed up? your past 4 posts have repeated the same exact content in a different manner and organization...

Page 6 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page ggs NuTz

Social Website Bullshit