we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

I want to hear Col's side of the story before I make a judgment. And for the record he does deserve some kind of reward for the work he does, laptop plane tickets I don't care as long as it's in the open, and above board

ReCurve said:
I want to hear Col's side of the story before I make a judgment. And for the record he does deserve some kind of reward for the work he does, laptop plane tickets I don't care as long as it's in the open, and above board

That's a reasonable assessment but...it wasn't out in the open till fraggle brought it out...right?

I dunno it seeems that this may seriously hamper future fund raising efforts for TW. I hope not. I too want to hear Col's side of the story.

Is PixieDee hot or something? PICS PLEASE! I say if she is worth a boning, then who cares if he spent the money on her ticket, if not I WANT A REFUND!

He didn't spend TW money on her ticket. He spent a grand on a laptop thats going to be used for T:V coverage. Thats the whole thread in a nutshell.

Col deserves a reward.

PixieDee does not.

I demand she repay the cost of the ticke into the TW server fund or provide the community with nudie pics.

Imposter said:
He didn't spend TW money on her ticket. He spent a grand on a laptop thats going to be used for T:V coverage. Thats the whole thread in a nutshell.

That's weak. You can't have a good flame thread based on that.

We had no problem sending Colosus to UVA5 last year. So saying people won't donate anymore is unlikely. If the guy needs money for UVA6 this year, I'll help out. I remember for that event, we raised the money is less than a day, and he told everyone to stop, when he could have let more money come in.

Last edited:
ReCurve said:
I want to hear Col's side of the story before I make a judgment. And for the record yogi does deserve some kind of reward for the work he does, laptop, [strike]plane tickets for some tricc[/strike] I don't care as long as it's in the open, and above board(which it wasn't)
FIXED!@

NoGodForMe said:
We had no problem sending Colosus to UVA5 last year. So saying people won't donate anymore is unlikely. If the guy needs money for UVA6 this year, I'll help out.
yea, i put in 20$ in on that last year. i asked Col if that would be the case this year, but he said he couldn't make it anyway.

Last edited:
NoGodForMe said:
We had no problem sending Colosus to UVA5 last year. So saying people won't donate anymore is unlikely. If the guy needs money for UVA6 this year, I'll help out.

The problem lies in taking money donated for a particular purpose and spending it for a different reason.

had he said, "all extra money will go to buy me a realdoll" to begin with, we wouldn't have a problem.

This is an issue of fiscal responsability.

I think people are missing the better flame material in this thread, that being the h8 between Col and HTS.

Maybe she's jealous of Pixiee getting all the Col lovin.

Musashi said:
The problem lies in taking money donated for a particular purpose and spending it for a different reason.

had he said, "all extra money will go to buy me a realdoll" to begin with, we wouldn't have a problem.

This is an issue of fiscal responsability.

in theory yes...

money should be banked for future upgrades, since it was requested and given for upgrades anyway.

Imposter said:
I think people are missing the better flame material in this thread, that being the h8 between Col and HTS.

Maybe she's jealous of Pixiee getting all the Col lovin.

so...

why does HTS hate Col?

I must have missed that drama

Back