we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA) by not_fraggle - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)
Page 11 of 50
Fubar
VeteranXV
Old
201 - 03-02-2004, 10:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baub
Colosus lied people died.

I really dont care if he spent the extra, as long as the server stuff got purchased. Colosus has put a lot of time into the site and I really dont have much of a problem with him using some of it for a new rig. I can see where people might get pissed, but I dont mind personally.
I'm late to this replying as I see fit.

Yeah, but he could of ****ing asked those who donated. Hey do you mind me spending your money on a ho?

Sponsored Links
DruMAX
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
202 - 03-02-2004, 10:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Sect
ps - no way would I put up with all you ******oes ****s without something in return...

If this were my site - I'd have more pop-ups than a tripod hosted site and I'd ****ing sell out that list of members e-mails to Nigeria and then I'd whore CPU cycles to Alexa and do my own SETI@home thing that broadcasts messages of hunger into outspace in hopes that an alien would beam my lazy ass some pizzas. Then, sell the servers for crack.
good thing its not your site...I assume he is admin here because he wants to be. I dont cry for what 'he puts up with'

half the sky
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
203 - 03-02-2004, 10:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourn
Oh. Well, I have no idea what her concerns are, heh.
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/show...&page=14&pp=20

I was fired from WOFN immediately after Colosus' post on the next page.

Ben Reed
VeteranX
Old
204 - 03-02-2004, 10:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrid
can I be your trusty cohort in crime? :browsmile
Vice presidency is all yours, unless Bubbles shows up. She's evil and loyal to me, and while you're certainly evil enough...well, you get the point.

Note that I say vice presidency and not running mate status...MoFo hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell against the awesome mad scientific might of Reed/Putrid 2004.

Imposter
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
205 - 03-02-2004, 10:51
I don't have a clue if he did or not fly pixiee out on his own dime. I believe him if he said he did, but even if he didn't and did use TW money, it was to fly a WOFN staffer out to cover an event. Any money not spent on a server would go into the TW slush fund which is used to cover stuff like that anyway.

Maraxus
VeteranXV
Old
206 - 03-02-2004, 10:52
I didn't donate so

ReCurve
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
207 - 03-02-2004, 10:52
we have a slush fund?

Imposter
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
208 - 03-02-2004, 10:53
In an offshore account in the Caymans.

Ben Reed
VeteranX
Old
209 - 03-02-2004, 10:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by CR-Ruthven
The closest thing we have to official word (Imposter) vehemently denies donation money was used to fly out Pixie so chill the **** out.

The laptop was already explained and if you have a problem covering half the cost of something that brought you some of the first live video of T:V months before you normally would see it you should probably go pay 10 bucks for a SA forum login to support Lowtax's coke habit instead.
Eh. To be honest, I don't really buy it either.

Then again, my established schtick is cheap shots at DeWald, so it wouldn't be prudent to shift my position where I would be on the wrong side of fraggle. I know how to play the power game.

herbtown
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
210 - 03-02-2004, 10:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by half the sky

?

lolz....sorry, i don't know u, never did...and don't care to.....how'd u get involved in tw and tribes anyhow? oh wait, must be cuz you're a girl....

Fubar
VeteranXV
Old
211 - 03-02-2004, 10:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imposter
He used a grand of the donations to get a laptop that allowed TW/WOFN to cover that Tribes: Vengeance press conference and broadcast that live video from the event. We wouldn't have been able to do it otherwise. Ya he gets to keep the laptop, but he did pay for half of it himself. And hell if TW ended tomorrow Col would own a ton of server equipment too.

That's so ****ing weak on such a colosus scale. Like you need to buy a ****ing 2K labtop to broadcast the event. If he used his ****ing head you could of arranged sierra,ati,homelan, hell just rent one to have the assessts he needed.

But instead he spent donators money on something that he will only benefit from 99% of the time. All the time while stuffing as much man meat of sierra as he can in his mouth. Priceless

Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
212 - 03-02-2004, 10:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by half the sky

It sounds like there is a lot going on in the background that those posts really don't delve into. Or maybe I'm just not very knowledgable about what's going on with TW, TWL, and WOFN. In truth, I've never been very interested in it. Everything in the community just turns out to be full of drama, and it's rather disappointing to me.

I do think Alex and I are in agreement that TW could and should be much more than it is now.

Yankee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
213 - 03-02-2004, 10:57
actually, hts is maybe the only female in this community that actually plays the game...

D-Sect
VeteranXX
Old
214 - 03-02-2004, 10:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by DruMAX
good thing its not your site...I assume he is admin here because he wants to be. I dont cry for what 'he puts up with'
Actually - I have a lot of respect for the people that run this place because it has alot of "sellout" potential, but it didn't go that route. Likewise, it's honorable that the people kept this place going via donations. That's a tough relationship to have in this harsh and untrustful e-world and in all seriousness I think that the site owners and the contributors are equally deserving of major props from leeches like me.

Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
215 - 03-02-2004, 10:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar
That's so ****ing weak on such a colosus scale. Like you need to buy a ****ing 2K labtop to broadcast the event. If he used his ****ing head you could of arranged sierra,ati,homelan, hell just rent one to have the assessts he needed.

But instead he spent donators money on something that he will only benefit from 99% of the time. All the time while stuffing as much man meat of sierra as he can in his mouth. Priceless
Ever consider, Fubar, that maybe the laptop will be useful in future events that feature T:V? You think that press conference was it?

RedSpider
VeteranXX
Old
216 - 03-02-2004, 10:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcaStick
:dapopcorn

Ruthven
VeteranXX
Old
217 - 03-02-2004, 10:59
haha that post by Col was brutal...lmao

whatever...Col seems like a cool guy and if I didn't trust I wouldn't donate money and I would think that's sound policy for most of you

Imposter
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
218 - 03-02-2004, 10:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar

He spend 1k of TW money on hardware that'll be used to cover events like that press conference and E3 and other crap that turns up. Ya most of the time it will be just his, but we needed some hardware to do a job, and its gotta live somewhere.

Hedge
VeteranX
Old
219 - 03-02-2004, 11:00
yankee old man i want your first page post

herbtown
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
220 - 03-02-2004, 11:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee
actually, hts is maybe the only female in this community that actually plays the game...

well then she has my apologies....

hts, sorry for my last response....yankee corrected me....rock on...

Page 11 of 50

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

Social Website Bullshit