I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugs, seriously, I can't stand happy people, but in the short time I've been here, I don't think you've flamed me but a few times, and I deserved them, so thanks, you're a good man.

whats the big hoopla? Bugs doesnt annoy me. And so what if someone annoys you, put them on ignore. vge vge vge vas vav vgx?

More unsolicited Haiku:

Shit fuck piss dick cock
Cunt Ass Tits RAM BALLS SCROTUM!!!
Like my dirty mouth?

My intelligence
is overated at best:
Drank too much coffee.

:smokin:

/me likes Ren.
/me likes base
/you no like ren?
/I sit on your face!

w00t! w00t!

Look for me online Bugs you can help me hunt all the jerks down and make 'em chain whores!!!

yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Bugs: You're all right in my book. I like happy people, almost as much as I like sarcastic, cynical people. I'm just odd like that. :\

Like I may or may not have said before, if they make fun of you, don't let them have their fun when you get all mad and pissy. Just keep your mouth shut and don't flinch, and eventually they'll get bored and stop bothering you.

And don't sweat all these people that come out of nowhere to flame you - people have a habit of jumping on the bandwagon in these forums.

Bugs, one thing to remember...

There are many people in this world that life to piss others off and find out what will trip their trigger. Sadly Tribal War has it's more than fair share of them. About the only way to piss THEM off is to ignore them. They hate it when you don't reply and give them what they want. :D

So basically you see one of the numerous annoying tards flaming you just add them to the ignore list and they can flame in a vacuum. :D

That 'free cy' tag seems to have become somewhat of a 'batlink' for the asses on this forum. Light it in the sky and they all jump into the thread. Evil bastards!

Data said:
Oh man! Somebody mentioned me in one of their posts! Somebody knows who I am!!!

/me feels all warm and fuzzy.
:D
Seriously though, I never had any problem with Bugs.

who are you? :p jk :D

ive never had a prob with bugs persoanlly, but i dont tend to read his posts since they seem to ramble

Don't know you but you're posts are rather...unoffending in most cases...

./me is officially a ^bugs^ supporter...

herbtown said:
/me hands bugs a towel...dry ur eyes woman...:devil:

ROFL

Bugs dude, you are okay, you've just got to learn to take shit from people. They are just yankin' yer chain. Yank back, they probably expect it...

Well... it least I know of a HUGE group of people that like my intellect. This does not mean everyone else is dumb. Everyone has intellect some where. Sometimes in there @$$. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back