LGBR Did get beat up, lol

okay, granted, sarcastick did not beat him to a bloody pulp.

did he ATTACK a 15 year old kid? sources say yes.

is that warranted by ANY means whatsoever from a "mature adult"

(sources & any sane human beings say no)

DaNGr said:
I don't know what kind of nerd society you live in, but in real life, just because someone disagrees with you or doesn't go along with what you say, IT DOESNT WARRANT YOU TO HIT THE PERSON. sarca should repeat life.

Do you understand the difference between a disagreement and provocation?

Sojourn said:
Do you understand the difference between a disagreement and provocation?
Please show me to the legal precedence that shows provocation making physical assaults legal

on behalf of the movie studio i represent, i would like to purchase the rights to adapt these events into a major motion picture

Zxern said:
If my 15yr old kid was there I wouldn't let him run around unsupervised.
LETS STOP IGNORING WHAT HAPPENED, PROVOKED OR NOT PEOPLE COME ON.

according to the "LAW", adults have certain responsibilities.

jesus people.

some of those responsibilities are to NOT COMMIT VIOLENT ACTS AGAINST MINORS

THIS ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE

I remember the days when if you talked shit you got wooped. Hense people wouldnt talk shit much.

Now days everyone whines about it being illegal etc. Whatever. Fights happen, apparently the cops thought so too.

However, if yer that much older than the kid and bigger, it'd seem like alot more fun to embarras the kid instead of actually kick his ass.

If yer near his age tho, woop him good, imo.

Tofutti said:
on behalf of the movie studio i represent, i would like to purchase the rights to adapt these events into a major motion picture
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAH

fuck this is why i love you

Effective said:
I remember the days when if you talked shit you got wooped. Hense people wouldnt talk shit much.

Now days everyone whines about it being illegal etc. Whatever. Fights happen, apparently the cops thought so too.

However, if yer that much older than the kid and bigger, it'd seem like alot more fun to embarras the kid instead of actually kick his ass.

If yer near his age tho, woop him good, imo.
See, Sarca could've done a LOT of things that would make it a funny situation, instead of being a complete e-thug asshole

FireStorm! said:
okay, granted, sarcastick did not beat him to a bloody pulp.

did he ATTACK a 15 year old kid? sources say yes.

is that warranted by ANY means whatsoever from a "mature adult"

(sources & any sane human beings say no)

FS, if he attacked a 15 year old child, I don't agree with that kind of behavior. I do believe I've said that repeatedly now. On the other hand, I also don't agree that he should be charged with assault and battery, especially when the information that has come in has been inconsistant.

Heres my final beef:

1) You don't hit a kid. Especially if your 18+. And he is under 18. That is just wrong.

2) If lgbr was 18, I wouldnt give a shit since LGBR is old enough to defend his ass and he should now know his limits and people he just don't fuck with.

3) Sarca should repeat life. he obvisouly flunked only 23 years in.

4) I'll be going to the next UVA, I'll love to see anyone fuck with me. pics soon.

DaNGr said:
Heres my final beef:

1) You don't hit a kid. Especially if your 18+. And he is under 18. That is just wrong.

2) If lgbr was 18, I wouldnt give a shit since LGBR is old enough to defend his ass and he should now know his limits and people he just don't fuck with.

4) I'll be going to the next UVA, I'll love to see anyone fuck with me. pics soon.
this is pretty interesting

this seems more thought out than defending sarcastick which is what i have seen too much of out of this thread, and its weirder because this is the guy that wont look at his fucking mirrors

FireStorm! said:
LETS STOP IGNORING WHAT HAPPENED, PROVOKED OR NOT PEOPLE COME ON.

according to the "LAW", adults have certain responsibilities.

jesus people.

some of those responsibilities are to NOT COMMIT VIOLENT ACTS AGAINST MINORS

THIS ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE

You're right. But law is very circumstantial, and criminal law especially.

FireStorm! said:
this is pretty interesting

this seems more thought out than defending sarcastick which is what i have seen too much of out of this thread, and its weirder because this is the guy that wont look at his fucking mirrors

look all that shit was an over exageration. I don't speak the truth most of the times because this is where I love makein trouble. but I am serious in this thread. this aint cool. and I need sleep.

here let me highlight the main point you tried to express

DaNGr said:
YOU DONT FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF A 15 YEAR OLD!
In a fight THEIR IS NO RULES.

If I was LGBR, once sarca pushed me I would of grabbed a fucking bat and took it to his face.

Fucking lame. resorting to hittin a 15 year old.

The most I would do is just ignore the fucker. Now if LGBR was 18, I would say beat the shit out of him sarca but hes fucking 15. 15..

sad. fucking sad.

DaNGr said:
Heres my final beef:

(Taking into account he just admitted he is regularly full of shit..)

Jeebus Chryst, to let a 15 year old get under your skin to the point you want to choke him? Learn some anger management.

Provoked or not, what he did was not justified no matter how you spin it.

Just because I have a kid and he starts egging me on I have the right to choke him? I don't think so. I hope Sarc. never becomes a dad.

The size difference alone, all sarc. had to do was pick his ass up, take him to the front and get cheater or old_skul to give him a timeout.

And no one knows what really led up to the choking incident. For all we know Sarc. could've been the one starting the shit talking.

I'm sure more info. will come to light, but I doubt there will be anything new to be said that'd warrant what sarc. did.

Back