Update from my end

orbital 123 said:
No, I am too lazy, I don't care either way. If it wasn't really his address then oh well, if it was, then I stand by what I said.

see someone should quote this whenever he tries to make a point. he never does any research, just talks out his ass... only now he admits it ^_^

omfg, comedy GOLD! Col, thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this. :rofl:

And I can't say this enough, my apologies to you and your family for the splatter from this dudes shit hitting the fan. :(

My god this guy is such an internet newbie. He really has no clue. He's pacing around his room in clench-fisted rage because he made the mistake of listing his home address in his WHOIS and I posted pic of his house?! And hand delivered a personal message to him? Oh geeze, I'm busting a gut. Pure ownage. :rofl:

He's getting quite the lesson. The internet is not anonymous. There's nothing illegal about photographing a house and posting it on-line, especially when he publicly published his address for all to see.

I really don't wish to instigate the guy for such a simple prank, but if he weren't such a newb, and had enough experience to develop a thicker skin, he'd have handled this entirely differently. I suspect he has less than three years real net experience.

:rofl: such ownage :rofl:

Tribal War as a whole should call out this Jeremy faggot in a massive thread which DOUBLE DOG DARES HIM [you heard me, a double dog dare] to post and respond to our flames upon him. If he is really such a 1337 flaming word wizard he should come to a thread of ours and defend himself like the thuggish gansta he pretends to be. CALL HIM OUT!

ScooBySnaCk said:
well people say stuff like "well it was just an internet threat" Yet what if its someone you know like in person? Why is typing out "I will fucking kill you" different from saying it over the phone.. I dunno I just get boggled from the fact that people think its ok to hide shit like that and think its ok.

(if they mean it of course..I mean I tell fancy he is going to die all the time but we buds)

When you use your voice you can tell if someone is being serious, that's why ppl on forums use the [sarcasm] tags from time to time so you can see the difference. Also people act alot more retardedly when typing because anyone can type, there's really nothing unique about it. You think Tysoft and Bounty would be so homogay if we had a Teamspeak room instead of IRC?

If he reads this far, then :shrug:

I doubt he'll actually read everything though, he's intellectually challenged

nspectre said:
omfg, comedy GOLD! Col, thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this. :rofl:

And I can't say this enough, my apologies to you and your family for the splatter from this dudes shit hitting the fan. :(

My god this guy is such an internet newbie. He really has no clue. He's pacing around his room in clench-fisted rage because he made the mistake of listing his home address in his WHOIS and I posted pic of his house?! And hand delivered a personal message to him? Oh geeze, I'm busting a gut. Pure ownage. :rofl:

He's getting quite the lesson. The internet is not anonymous. There's nothing illegal about photographing a house and posting it on-line, especially when he publicly published his address for all to see.

I really don't wish to instigate the guy for such a simple prank, but if he weren't such a newb, and had enough experience to develop a thicker skin, he'd have handled this entirely differently. I suspect he has less than three years real net experience.

:rofl: such ownage :rofl:

Bout' time you fucking showed up. Dude you are an internet god.

SouLNibbleR said:
Tribal War as a whole should call out this Jeremy faggot in a massive thread which DOUBLE DOG DARES HIM [you heard me, a double dog dare] to post and respond to our flames upon him. If he is really such a 1337 flaming word wizard he should come to a thread of ours. CALL HIM OUT!

LEARN TO FUCKING DROP IT, COLOSUS ALREADY HAS.

Back