TribalWar and F4$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gay.

I'd press charges against what-the-fuck-is-his-name, AnalBoy at F4$. If he's dumb enough to leave threatening voicemails, he's dumb enough to suffer the consequences.

SarcaStick said:
personally, i'd love to have someone come to my home, just so I can break their fucking face.
:scared: that just reminded me of limp bizkit - break stuff

heh i love that song

Lets see... pictures were taken of some jagoff's house. Thats legal. He was delivered, not using a post box, a goatse envelope. Thats also legal. He called and threatened Col, which I believe is a serious misdemeanor and carries a stiff fine.

Col, you damn sure better let us know about pressing any charges. I think, in terms of an internet war, putting him in jail for a few months and getting fined a few grand would translate to strategic nuclear weapons. Or a face-plant finishing move with some english on it.

I don't like the you won thing....

Being thrown to the ground by your own general (however unwilling a general he may be) sucks.

However I hold hope that this you won thing is a possum play.

You think it's dead until it bites your face off. And I don't mean us, I mean col royally fucks him over hard.

I'm holding a candle for you col, don't let it go it on your funeral barge, but stay strong as we finish the bridge and head into the outro.

I don't much care for the "they won" stuff.
But I back Colosus. with out tw I'd be so bored.
thanks for putting it back up.

and i want beta!!!

Basically

The master of insult forums flame4$ (something for cents) couldn't handle their own game. So they got upity and cried WAH WAH WAH, and their stupid asses threatened Colosus, who has no real place in the fight.

recap.....they threatened someone they had no buisness threatening or even involving.

am i right?

nspectre said:
Elantrix said:
Colosus was phoned because of his whois information this dns has, but this shouldnt resort to being threatened. Nothing col can do to prevent.

But like i said, the internet warfare nearly ended up IRL.
:huh:

sorry i meant that colosus couldnt prevent his phone number being displayed in the whois for tribalwar.com

I don't think it's necessary to repeat press charges. There's not one person that I know that would let something like this pass by and anyone that did is an idiot.

ummm i think Tw did win, so everyone can relax, your not gonna look like pussys, their server....is fucked....bigtime.

and for crying out loud, if any of you jackasses get the idea to continue the war, at least have the decency to act like guerrillas and not a bunch of dumbass draftees.

Excel said:
and for crying out loud, if any of you jackasses get the idea to continue the war, at least have the decency to act like guerrillas and not a bunch of dumbass draftees.

DAMNIT!

I had all the lines and x's all drawn out. And they were all on the right x and y axis as well. We were going to take them at the fucking fuel dump.

:disgust:

I'd like to see BITCHOWNED out of this.. :(

but as long as it doesnt continue and progress to something nasty, then i'll just remember to this day if another invasion attempt happens again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back