TribalWar and F4$

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so disappointed. It's like the first time you beat your dad at a game. You just never look at him the same ever again.

edit

Seems everyones on TWs side understandably.
But imho, creeping around someones house after an online flame war is an extremely threatening thing to do.
Taking pictures of his house and posting his address on the net is also threatning.

nspectre is a faggot imho for doing that.
He's the one that got out of hand.
The other guy, even tho involving Col was lame, retaliated. And he only used phone calls and name calling, not driving to his house. :shrug:

Boomyguy said:
Seems everyones on TWs side understandably.
But imho, creeping around someones house after an online flame war is an extremely threatening thing to do.
Taking pictures of his house and posting his address on the net is also threatning.

nspectre is a faggot imho for doing that.
He's the one that got out of hand.
The other guy, even tho involving Col was lame, retaliated. And he only used phone calls and name calling, not driving to his house. :shrug:

someone teach this faggot about poetic irony... :rolleyes:

nspectre didn't threaten anyone

are you saying the Avon lady is threatening when she comes to your house and knocks on your door?

nspectre didn't even meet the real guy he just gave the letter to his messican servant.

This wasnt a loss to TW. The guy was a moron, he bit off more than he could chew and he knows it. Probably should just keep his punk ass in his little forum and he wont feel so threatened

BeavisNuke said:
nspectre didn't threaten anyone

are you saying the Avon lady is threatening when she comes to your house and knocks on your door?

nspectre didn't even meet the real guy he just gave the letter to his messican servant.

nspectre went to his house. thats the start of the threat.

The Avon lady doesnt goatse you.
Nspectre goatse'd him.

:shrug: I think if I found out someone I just had a flame war with online is now creeping around my house talking to my maid Id feel pretty threatened.

whateva

Boomyguy said:

The Avon lady doesnt goatse you.
Nspectre goatse'd him.

:shrug: I think if I found out someone I just had a flame war with online is now creeping around my house talking to my maid Id feel pretty threatened.

whateva
I still don't see how goatse is a threat. What was nspectre saying, that he was going to stretch his own ass in front of him if they didn't stop spamming TW, or what?

BeavisNuke said:
I still don't see how goatse is a threat. What was nspectre saying, that he was going to stretch his own ass in front of him if they didn't stop spamming TW, or what?

If someone came to my house with a smirk and handed me a letter with a picture of a guy pulling his ass apart Id punch the messenger in the face.
Even if it was the Avon lady.

BeavisNuke said:

And why didnt Nspectre just deliver it in person?
ummmm, maybe because he knew it wasnt right and that he might get his ass whooped?

Boomyguy said:

The Avon lady doesn't goatse you.
Nspectre goatse'd him.

whateva

Boom...sorry but Spec didn't initiate a threat. No threats were ever made by Spec or the letter he delivered. Don't be an idiot here...

The only personal RL threats that were made, were by the F4$ admin, which is illegal in 50 states. What spec did was not illegal in any fashion.

The F4$ admin, couldn't be defeated, so like a pimple infested teenager, took it to the next level by threatening Col and his family on a personal level.

If I was Col, I would have done the exact same thing (less the "they won" part) then I would press charges against this idiot.

The FCC doesn't take lately ppl making threatening phone calls, it's a felony offense.

From the sounds of it, this guy has mental issues, he probably does this type of action on a regular basis.

I for one would like to see Col take this to the police. Then our TW boyz in SD & LA, find this guy in a dark alley and teach him the REAL meaning of threatening ppl.

i dont know if anyone else has posted this but is the rest of your family all right. that would scare the hell out of everyone in mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back