This is why you dont let someone else work on your computer

hey sargonnas you FUCKING COCK SLURPING FAGGOT, stop fucking linking to "http://www.bignplump.com" you fucking fuck.

sargonnas9 said:
There's your fucking boobs, no go before I kick a little morality up your ass.

give us all a break and stfu...this is the internet, who needs morality here? go join a monestary or something

sargonnas9 said:
photos_16.jpg

main_14.jpg

Sorry, just think if it was your wife that these jerks were about to screw over?

I would but I don't think I need a morality lesson on an internet forum...shit thats what most people come here to get away from anyway.

I'm all about the <3

so show some <3 to your fellow man. Give a shit that it's some guys wife and he never gave consent for these to be circulated.

it sould be a good thing...maybe this guy's wife doesn't know he has these images stored on the computer. why else would you put naked pics on your puter unless you had ideas of circulating them in some fashion?

no skin of my ass, sometimes stupidity is the perfect recipe for a good lesson learned.

SureShot said:
it sould be a good thing...maybe this guy's wife doesn't know he has these images stored on the computer. why else would you put naked pics on your puter unless you had ideas of circulating them in some fashion?

no skin of my ass, sometimes stupidity is the perfect recipe for a good lesson learned.
Oh, so we should post these because we just want to teach this guy a lesson!

:twak:

Back