The Truth about old_skul

Code4 said:
springer.gif

oh you fucker

you beat me!

:(

I'm just saddened by this whole thing overall. Okay, gotta grab a shower and go out. Will check back later. :)

I wanna see what old_skul has to say about this...

Hey Cheater why not call the delusional woman and see what's going on.

WarMachine said:
For some reason I can't imagine the shiny shirt guy as a woman beater, I'm not buying it

The nicest guys in the world can be total assholes when they are away from their friends. Never assume you know everything about a person. Just because you like Old_skul doesn't mean it isn't true.

Sascha said:
That right there gives it away. Fuck you, psycho. :bigthumb:

He could have just said that... I don't find that hard to accept at all.

If you're going to post things that are questionable, start with the bi-sexuality.

Cheater said:
OMG! I missed that! Sorry. This is so pathetic....I'm starting to laugh again now. At first I paniced and wanted her banned....now I can see that no one takes her seriously. She's actually a nice person. Just kinda confused and pretty angry. I'm curious why she posted and then didn't come back to revel in the outpouring of sympathy.

I wouldn't quite say "no one takes her seriously".

I also wouldn't quite say that you're doing a lot to convince anyone that she's lying.

If she honestly didn't care what people here thought, other than to let them know what old_skul is really like, it would make sense that she didn't come back. It never once sounded like she wanted sympathy of any kind.

orbital 123 said:
The nicest guys in the world can be total assholes when they are away from their friends. Never assume you know everything about a person. Just because you like Old_skul doesn't mean it isn't true.

Just because you don't like old_skul doesn't mean its true.

Let this be a reminder to all of you out there on tribalwar. You have a gf? cool, you want to show her off in here....lol i think ppl will start to rethink their ways soon.

Back