So....i just picked this up....

Change thread title to...

So....I just picked this up.....then put it back down again because a bunch of internet imbeciles told me it was a bad idea, and I can't make grown-up decisions on my own.

Did you think him being the most ignored poster was a goof?

I don't exactly keep a chart on my wall of who is ignoring who this season.

If you are going to start ignoring people for shitposting content you don't agree with, there wouldn't be much left.
Ignoring Dweasel made sense but I could only imagine weak minded people ignoring Absent, people who couldn't handle his hard truths.

Juggs thought he was getting a sweet ride with only 80k
TW trolled about what a shitty car it was; i mean, where do you put the surfboard?
Lemon used his laser vision to see that it actually was ~120k?
Juggs much appreciates TW help

Last edited:
You left out the fact that he lied and said he bought it. I mean that's probably the number 1 :lol: fact about this dumpster fire. The dude just keeps swinging for the fences though, gotta respect the game.

You left out the fact that he lied and said he bought it. I mean that's probably the number 1 :lol: fact about this dumpster fire. The dude just keeps swinging for the fences though, gotta respect the game.
well when you weigh 350lbs, wear jnco jeans and live in a 400sq ft semi-detached home in florida with your fat filipino mail order bride, sometimes you need to pretend to be able to buy a 15 year old shit car for the fun of it

Gonna be honest, I could use some cliffs at this point.

lemons post he found was from 2018... the exact pic.., jugs lied about buying it then lemon may have actually saved him from making a bad buy but i doubt it.. it was prolly pure bs from the get go

well when you weigh 350lbs, wear jnco jeans and live in a 400sq ft semi-detached home in florida with your fat filipino mail order bride, sometimes you need to pretend to be able to buy a 15 year old shit car for the fun of it

None of this is false or exaggerated. :lol:

Back