[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

Should have gotten rid of Ciji. She hasn't been good at any real games, and she's doing way too much politicking in a freaking show about games.

Best episode yet. Sass and I were impressed.

The corpsehumping had us rewinding multiple times, to watch Jamal, Robert and you laugh your asses off while Dante looked pretty fucking pissed.

Bye bye Dante.

You know I felt bad for Dante thinking about it a couple times because it's like we were having one big party on stage that he wasn't invited to. Robert and I had no fear of Elimination, so yeah I wanted to win but I didn't mind enjoying myself too!

Then after the first bomb plant by Jamal and Prod1gy, I kept trying to keep the communication up and bring the game back but Dante just cracked. He wasn't saying a word, didn't look like he knew what he was doing in game. I know all he was thinking, "I could be going home right now... I'm about to lose...," while the rest of us are yucking it up and having a good time haha

I was kind of surprised they chose two players for a gametype like that, seems like it would really only work properly with 3 people per team at minimum.

Back