[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

also fuck i want to chant "SPACE WAR" at a trump rally right now

Yeah the Space Force is one of the most brilliant ideas he's ever come up with.

Will they have Stormy Troopers?

I crack myself up mocking this shithead and his supporters. Even when he's in jail, I'll mock him.

I crack myself up mocking this shithead and his supporters. Even when he's in jail, I'll mock him.

maybe if u clear up ur "issues" u can join the stormy troopers and do sciency stuff like blending dish soap and air fresheners

VgIsiVU.jpg

Q confirmed :lol:

trump/putin/pence 2024

god dam that is good stuff dare

i mean mitchdubai level self awareness on tw

i just need cael to call me a shit poster

amadeus to call me a pedo now

aren't you posting from an actual psychiatric ward right now?

u sound like a cop/probation officer

i have a rigged diagnosis specifically to keep me out of jails and wards

Manafort charged with 5 counts of manslaughter, sad. Probably trying to distract from Trump and Kim's successful trip to P.F. Chang's.

California is full of psychopaths, but not as bad as D.C., study finds - SFGate

people are "friendly and conventional" in the Midwest and the South, "temperamental and uninhibited" in the Northeast and Texas, and "relaxed and creative" in the Southwest and Pacific Northwest.

Murphy found that the greater the share of a state's population that lives in dense urban areas, the higher the rate of psychopathy.

Other findings were more intuitive. Two things that correlate with a state with lots of psychopaths? High concentrations of journalists and lawyers.

and yet he's still not proven guilty of any crimes and all this comes from a woman beating drunk driver.

clean your own trailer before you attack other people

vanster is full blown looney tunes these days and it's funny

the guy has been threatening people ala bofo, but discord commie crew doesn't care because 2 decades ago he started gaming with them when they were preteens gg

yea

Back