OT: All your base are belong to us

zer0spunk said:
AS HIS FIST GENTLY GLIDED IN AND OUT OF MY ASSHOLE, I THOUGHT "I CAN'T TAKE THIS HOT LONGING FOR HIS MEAT ANYMORE". I WANTED ERICS RULER LONG SKIN BOAT FILLING MY LOOSE MAN TRAIN CABOOSE. THEN HE BEGAN TO WORK ME FROM THE FRONT AS I SCREAMED OUT "YES ERIC, DO ME LIKE DADDY ON CHRISTMAS EVE, 1987". ERIC SMILED, A TWINKLE SEATED IN THE GLOSSY PUPIL OF HIS EYE. "FUCK YOU COWBOY" HE YELLED. AND BOY DID HE.]

*in a newscaster voice*

Three days ago, a war erupted between the Circe and the Antayb, inhabitants of the Twikom system.

The Antayb attacked a major Circe resource base located in Sector One - General Otee Alyor Refueling Depot. However, the defensive response was swift and devastating, as the Circe retaliated with SPAM warheads and heavy flamer fire, and the Antayb assault force was beaten off.

The refueling depot ssustained some light damage, and a troop carrier, the Wutyusae, was written off due to heavy damage to the shield generators and the drive units. As I speak, maintenance crews are repairing the damaged hull plates and preparing docked assault ships for an engagement with enemy forces.

The Circe fleet is at Alert Level One, and their heavy infantry units are prepared for a ground assault on the Antayb homeworld. What the outcome will be, nobody can say for certain.

This is Carnye Burdett, TWC News.

What in the FUCKING FUCK COCK ASS FUCKITTY FUCK COCKFUCKING ASSRAPING SHIT?

Back