[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

she should go with the cael argument of all u white honkey cis male scum look alike

DnkevMuXgAEYgs-.jpg
DnkeySKXoAAOoGW.jpg

always have always will

Dnke9l4X4AEBhi8.jpg
DnkfAeqX4AEC3C6.jpg

I mean this is as hard as Stormy telling us in detail what Trump's cock looked like 12 years ago

donaldtrump.0.png

So she told me to come over and I took that trip
And then she pulled out my mushroom tip
And when it came out it went drip drip drip
I didn’t know she had that gi joe kung-fu grip

Last edited:
Fonts are racist now.

WqlZIXJ.png

Racist font used in attack ad against Korean American candidate, Democrats say | NJ.com

State Democrats are accusing their Republican counterparts of distributing a "racist" ad targeting Democratic challenger Andy Kim, a Korean American. Kim is running against two-term Republican incumbent Tom MacArthur.

The ad features a photo of several whole fish on ice with the caption "There's something Real Fishy about Andy Kim."

"Real Fishy" and "Andy Kim" are spelled out in a type font a Democratic spokeswoman said is called "Chop Suey," and is often associated with Chinese food stores or Asian films.

"The GOP's decision to show images of raw fish and to use this particular red block font, which is actually called 'Chop Suey' and has long been used to visually convey Asian heritage, makes it abundantly clear what this mailer is -- a shameful racist attack on a qualified and capable public servant," said Caitlin Mota, a Democratic party spokeswoman.

they want us to become EUROZONE sooooooo bad

DnidzIWW4AAD0WD.jpg

Dnid9ioWwAIruHD.jpg

DnieJgaXsAIAMXX.jpg

AND TRUMP IS KILLING IT

HE HAS TO GO SAYS GOVERNOR BROWN

WHO SAYS IF IT IS BROWN DON"T FLUSH IT DOWN

BUT ADOPT IT.....CARE FOR IT

HUG IT.......SEND IT TO COLLEGE

I'm burning all of my Hawaiian shirts because I don't want to appear insensitive. As a white male, I will only wear wife beaters and wranglers and never speak of calculus.

dealyderp of obama nut swinging and swine whining for 8 straight years fame but had to change his name in shame thinks showing me his new autims merch gonna slow this real rape train down

hXNOLTKC_400x400.jpg

that isn't how this works

that isn't how any of this works

Back