[Official] Game of Thrones Season 2

They do a lot of that in this series. Even Theon was pretty well cast, although he doesn't smile enough.

He names his fucking horse Smiler.

I dunno why people who have read the books are so convinced you can't follow what's happening if you haven't read them.
It's not that hard. I'm sure there's a ton of subtleties and little details to go right over our heads, but they're doing a pretty good job with the narrative.

Tyrion playing everybody was pretty awesome.

Think grantland had it but somebody wrote about how each episode on its own isn't supposed to make all that much sense, its a season by season thing.

Like the wire pretty much.

i noticed the waddle too, but...with her having just been in a big fight (which bruised up loras badly), so being tired/sore and still wearing her heavy armor...it didnt seem out of place.

If she does that awkward walk all the time on the show it might be a problem...   but i dont think she wears the armor for much longer...  

I hadn't read the books when I watched season one. When you guys were saying that people probably didn't follow what was going on, I always knew what was going on. But I mainly attribute that to the fact that I had been downloading the episodes weekly instead of watching them on HBO. Each week I would watch last weeks episode and then watch the new one. Problem with complex tv shows with multiple characters isn't usually how the show is written/directed, but the fact that something that happened only 2.5 hours ago in the show was acutally viewed 21 days before by the audience.

cant wait to watch jaqen kill motherfuckers and his interaction with arya 

I don't think they've done enough to introduce Jagen. He has about a total of 30 seconds of screen time up to this point. Also Jagen's predicament in the prison cart wasn't portrayed near as dire a situation as it should have been. In the books the cart was parked in a stable that was going up in an inferno with horses and animals screaming and burning alive all around them.

Oh no... "somebody accidentally kicked over a latern and now the wagon is aflame"somehow isn't as dangerous a situation as an assault where the holdfast was being burnt to the ground on purpose. The casual "young boy... might you please bring me that axe if you have the time" tone of their interaction didn't cast the scene properly to warrant the debt he then has to Arya in future episodes.

Last edited:
I havent read the books, I have no intention of reading the books and I am not lost at all

the intro helps as it puts the world into perspective and I know whats where

i havent read the books and i've watched all the episodes and things make sense to me

good stuff so far

this is the first tv series i've gotten into in a long time

The chick who plays Renly's wife is fucking hot as shit. I don't remember her being some manipulative in that scene but maybe they are setting her up for later.

:sunny:

Spoiler

I really don't find her hot at all - I can't get over how fucking ugly her face is.

6a00e5500d49de88330154372df147970c-800wi.png

Her eyes are amazing but the rest of it is just :sick:. Thought the same thing in the Tudors.

I really don't find her hot at all - I can't get over how fucking ugly her face is.

6a00e5500d49de88330154372df147970c-800wi.png

Her eyes are amazing but the rest of it is just :sick:. Thought the same thing in the Tudors.

Isn't that the same chick who played Anne Boleyn? She looks like a pig.

Yep, Tudors.

Was Theon drowned in the book? I always thought that gave the drowned men's words much more meaning, and was kinda badass.

Back