FS: Gaming PCs

This thread is now sticky.

Die Hard, if you'll collect your feedback posts and consolidate them somehow into the first post it will be a big help to anyone who may be reading for the first time.

Keep up the good work. :bigthumb:

By the way, my cousin is looking to buy a budget system in the $500 range sometime in the next couple of weeks. I've sent him a link to check out your thread.

Just submitted the payment to Die Hard for a "custom" build since the Phenom II x3 sold.

He was extremely responsive and helpful for the barrage of questions I sent his way.

I will update when the transaction is complete and I'm on the new rig.

Did you want it in some sort of format Data or is that decent feedback? :heart:

I've had my computer from Die Hard for about a week now and I'm very happy with it. I was able to make several changes to the system I wanted and the order went smooth.

i5 2500K sold, put together an identical one with a different case, added a card reader to make up the difference in cost between the new and old case, price is the same.

Die Hard, if you ever do decide to "quit" this business, please post up with a bit of advance notice....as I will then definitely pickup one of your systems... but for now I am waiting till Diablo 3 has a release date to get the best possible system later on

A+ guy, A+ seller.

PC got a little roughed up in the shipping, so when I got it, it wasn't booting properly. I called and text Die Hard in the evening but eventually got it working myself. I saw that I had a missed call from him at 9:30pm. That's some customer satisfaction from a guy on an internet gaming forum... Mega props.

Computer is running great and everything is looking good. If anything goes wrong, I know I won't have a problem getting a hold of DH.

Seriously good shit.

That's my positive feedback.

Edit: I forgot to mention the back and forth dialogue through PMs that he stuck through to get me a computer I was comfortable with. It was a good couple days and probably 20 PMs. Answered everything and quickly.

Last edited:
Back