Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Blizzard
Page 1 of 6
2:37
Veteran4
Old
1 - 04-13-2019, 05:52
Aaron
Just letting you know i will be pressing the issue further with the work ombudsmen on Monday morning on the matter concerning my ban from over watch competitive play.... You do not have the right to take my money from me then reject my refund when i'm un-happy with your service.... the next contact will be from the ombudsmen... also find it very unprofessional you "decide" when the matter is dealt with when you failed to meet both of my requests.... very bad business.
11 minutes ago
Aaokki
Greetings Aaron

Thank you for your follow-up contact. An additional review of the previously communicated action taken against this Overwatch account has been completed. Unfortunately, we have confirmed our initial findings. The account action will not be reversed or amended.

We base all of our actions on the severity of the violation, and take previous violations into consideration. This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (Blizzard Legal) and our In-Game Policies (Blizzards Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support) which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to participation.

While we understand that you may disagree with some of the policies or conditions, the bottom line is that they allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment.

We hope this has resolved any concerns you may have had. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Blizzard Entertainment
11 minutes ago
This ticket has been marked as Answered.
2 minutes ago
Aaron
You haven't solved any issues i have inquired about... All you have done is send me links to useless links which don't explain to as why you feel you can take my money and not treat me with the respect i deserve as a paying costumer.. at any rate i have already contacted consumer affairs about the matter and will be pressing the issue further with them on Monday when their office opens. the information and links you provide me produce no information to my specific case, not to mention i doubt you have even looked into the specific details of what happened in server.

Your costumer service is unsatisfactory and will also be addressed by consumer affairs on Monday.

In terms of ", the bottom line is that they allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment."

That statement is so broad and non specific.. your basically saying we choose when we ban paying costumers from our servers as we please with no evidence or case details provided, and if you don't like it (as the costumer your providing for) bad luck as we have the final say...

FORTUNATELY for me their are a code of ethics in the country i live in which deosn't allow you to dictate a product of which ive paid for.

ANY further contact from your end would be a waste of time at this point.... as id much rather use the resources of consumer affairs to deal with the matter... you have already rejected my proposal once... im not interested in what else you have to say.

its on bliz

Sponsored Links
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 04-13-2019, 06:11
awesome now can we ban this ****in retard from here too

Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 04-13-2019, 06:28
who is this guy, where did he come from, and why was he streaming apex at 2 fps the other day?

Veteran4
Old
4 - 04-13-2019, 06:35
its what i do

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 04-13-2019, 07:42
Glad you have a nice costume all ready to go

Veteran4
Old
6 - 04-13-2019, 08:42
Quote:
I understand your frustration due to this penalty. However, please note that that the suspension was reviewed and executed by the specific team and we are unable to assist you in this matter.
lmao yeah ok you reviewed my game personally and made the decision.... even though you cant even specify what the charge is?

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
7 - 04-13-2019, 10:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2:37 View Post
jfccccccc i m one o da biggest wyte trash fukn *****ass l0s3rz alive dis h y my frenz famly n race wishn im gon die asap so dem can live happy 4 once dis y it b hurtn sooooo fukn much 2 b wakkn up evry fukn day o my worrhless wyte trash fukn l0s3r chitlyfe FFFFFFUK ME N FFFFFFUKKK U 2 MOM FFFFFUKKKK
jfc dis wyte trash fukn *****ass l0s3r ***** alway no d00 b soundn lykkit alway 2 smdh lol

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
8 - 04-13-2019, 10:06

you got banned from over watch and now you cryin about it

get bent

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
9 - 04-13-2019, 10:07
237 sux chit @ err fukn ting wyte trash *****d00 touches dis y d00 traaaash @ n e vidya gaym literal eva smdh lol

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
10 - 04-13-2019, 10:27
237 uses red mines!!!11

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
11 - 04-13-2019, 11:00
why is this fat assed ****** on tribalwar

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 04-13-2019, 11:48
Retarded, entitled video game obsessed virgins make for the best entertainment

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 04-13-2019, 11:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
Retarded, entitled video game obsessed virgins make for the best entertainment
LIFE IS UNFAIR! *cry cry cry*

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!?!

I AM ENTITLED TO BETTER TREATMENT!!!

The internet is breeding them in hordes.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 04-13-2019, 12:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
Glad you have a nice costume all ready to go
i think it's the other way around

he's unsatisfied with the costumer service

MaLicE
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 04-13-2019, 12:52
oh look it's green ****in up. water is wet, sky is blue, green ****s up

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 04-13-2019, 12:56
What the **** is this ****?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 04-13-2019, 13:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2:37 View Post
its what i do

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 04-13-2019, 14:02

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 04-13-2019, 17:41
bliz is just EA/activ to me now and i dont touch any of their ****ty games anymore.

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
20 - 04-13-2019, 17:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
bliz is just EA/activ to me now and i dont touch any of their ****ty games anymore.
Their games are all dog****.

No effort required in not touching them. ^_^

Page 1 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Blizzard

Social Website Bullshit