Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Aestis said:
After she feasted on the cat, she began her mating ritual with the species Harrius Potterus

marklizkiss.jpg

:rofl:

that deserves another quote

i'm not picking on gfg....she's harmless....but god damn, look at her boyfriend....it's 2004 why is he ripping off shaggy from scooby doo...and damn, he's gotta be like 140 lbs....

herbtown said:
i'm not picking on gfg....she's harmless....but god damn, look at her boyfriend....it's 2004 why is he ripping off shaggy from scooby doo...and damn, he's gotta be like 140 lbs....

Compensating for girlfriends gravitational pull?

herbtown said:
Back in HS, there was a girl that looked exactly like her... she was dating the blind guy too. There was the same size difference... it was weird, you'd be walking down the hall and you'd see her facing a wall kind of doing weird noises, then you'd get closed and you'd see the skinny blind guy wedged in between her and the wall and they were making out

herbtown said:
please leave the harmless alone

Harmless? They need to do the ban critter vs juggernaught again except since critter got banned make it gfg

aestis....I used to hate you but I droped the hate because you bring the funny.
yech even I would not hump GFG and i'd hump some pretty ugly fat girls.

herbtown said:

hello mcfly, maybe cuz she eats all his food when they go fine dining! hello!?!

if onnotangu the nigger sex addict wouldnt fuck her

thats p;retty fuckin bad

Back