Saddest page on the internet

i would like to see the map
oregonian-bobbie-map-1800.png

They're just shitty fucking dogs who cares

"Polo, a 6-year old mixed breed in Baltimore, Maryland saved the life of 8-month old Vivian Poremski. On 15 August 2016, a candle sparked a fast moving fire in the Poremski home while the mother had stepped out to retrieve an item from her car. Polo protected Vivian from the flames by laying on top of her, dying in the process."

Oil Rig Workers Rescue Stray Dog Found Swimming 135 Miles Off Coast of Thailand
Oil rig workers 135 miles off the coast of Thailand rescued a stray dog who was paddling for life in the gulf waters last week.

Vitisak Payalaw was working on a rig in the Gulf of Thailand on April 12 when he and his coworkers spotted something paddling in the water. It turned out to be a brown dog. It was unclear how long he had been there, but it is believed he may have fallen off a fishing boat.

The dog was able to swim to the platform of the oil rig and clung to it, according to Associated Press. Workers held out a pole for the dog to grab onto, but the waves made that impossible. "I thought that if we didn't move quickly, I would not be able to help him," Payalaw told CNN. "If he lost his grip, it would be very difficult to help him.

So the team fashioned a pull out of a rope and managed to get it around the dog’s neck, dragging him onto the rig to safety.

Once the dog was safe, rescuers gave him fresh water and an electrolyte drink. They named him “Boon Rod,” which means survivor.
[.....]
was sent off to an animal shelter in Asialand which means they ate it.

Back