SpaceX attempting to land all 3 rockets tonight at 8pm eastern

yeah the barge thing is just a bad idea altogether. i know it's pretty much the only thing they can do since the center is coming back down over water, but maybe they can have it travel a bit further in space and come down on an island somewhere or something.

i already watched that vid, and dont really think they faked it. its just beyond retarded for a company to dev such badass flight systems, and fuck up so fucking retard bad on the relatively simple process of floating the fucking thing back to shore.

did u hear they not only made conscious decision to go through 12 foot waves, but also chose to do so without anything holding it down. their octopus pussy grabber thing that normally clamps it to deck dont work with latest rocket design.

imo, if they have insurance on this shit, ins co should tell them to fuck off.

Maybe it never landed and they're using this as a convenient excuse. Can anyone confirm whether there is an observer ship/plane/chopper filming the landing from a safe distance in case the drone ship cameras fail? Wouldn't that footage be valuable? I have a hard time believing they lost the damn thing because they couldn't tie it down in 8-10ft seas (not unusual in open water)

There was footage right after it landed. That's not fake. They screwed up by sending the barge into 10 foot seas.
26:30 mark of this video. Watch for 1 minute.
SpaceX launches Falcon Heavy rocket - YouTube
Look at the circle and the light, they stay in the exact same position. The barge is rocking back and forth, amazing it landed but then someone made a big oooops.

Last edited:
Watched from Jetty Park (About 12 miles from launch, and 6 miles from side boosters landing). Very cool, highly recommend.

next heavy launch wont be a problem
the holder downer ship device will be bigger to hold down the core stage which is more difficult than a regular f9

Back