[So] I just got "terminated"

yeah, pretty fucking gay that someone busted him out like that

whoever it was, you've completely violated and ruined what it is that makes this place fun

fucking faggot

i still think this is completely fake and blitz is a big enough tool to want to "get back" at TW and make some retarded shit like this up.

Why would he make the story up? It just shows what a tard he is. If losing a job in retail is "serious", then he simply sucks at life.

Getting fired over some small, blurry cell phone pics that nobody cared about in the first place is not drama. Just retarded.

Kerosene31 said:
Why would he make the story up? It just shows what a tard he is. If losing a job in retail is "serious", then he simply sucks at life.

Getting fired over some small, blurry cell phone pics that nobody cared about in the first place is not drama. Just retarded.
pity, attention, guilt

+ he's a faggot who'd do something like this

Blotter said:
i still think this is completely fake and blitz is a big enough tool to want to "get back" at TW and make some retarded shit like this up.
yeah that sure sounds like the faggot that is blitz.

I'm really late coming into this thread, but I have to mention how very ironic I find this situation. Throughout Blitz's entire posting career people have been calling for a ban because he is so annoying. I think a firing is the worst possible ban that TW has ever enacted on someone. A new record. :bigthumb:

And I like how people are trying to call out whoever "ratted" on him. You can go gradeschool and say they're a tattletale, but I think the real lesson here is to not be a stalker/pervert and actually respect your employer/the public. Don't be an idiot and you'll never be caught for being an idiot. :shrug:

Last edited:
Warpath)x( said:
I believe my official title is now post-bar takerer thank you very much! It seperates me from the others who didn't pay out the fee to take it basically. (Results in November, ugh. Although friends and family already act like I passed...no pressure though!!)

What school? What state did you take the Bar in?

Glare said:
hey remember that time =S3= pax threatened to sue andrew for using the =S3= tag in pubs

Way to make things up. I never threatened to sue andrew. Not you nor anyone else can ever show anywhere that I personally threatened to sue andrew for anything.

You lose. Next time do some fact checking so you don't come across as a blatant liar!

It's not against the law to take pictures of people anonymously and post them anywhere you'd like. You could take a picture of an 8-year-old, spatter it with semen, and post a pic of *that* to a message board, and it's perfectly legal.

That doesn't mean he's not an idiot, of course.

clients are a different realm than people, think if local news heard about this and made some bid deal out of it. Shit like that can destroy a business

the guys who think Blitz deserved this fate are F*ing assholes. I thought we were a better community than to bring internet shit to RL.

Back