Way to be...

god only knows where the next prank will come from!

keep it locked on TW for NON-STOP stupidity, humility, and little blue men!

Ok I stopped reading at page 14, but wasn't there some other shit that was related to Zombee?

Like some bs and zombee blamed it on someone on his ISP or something?

I do remember that thread, but I can't remember what it was about. :[

Edit: Seriously though, the whole gigafool, "THATS MY NUMBER," thing had me laughing.

I love it when fucktards get banned. :D

It makes me giddy. :D :D :D :D

:alfdance: :alfdance: :alfdance:

wow. :)

Ya know, Zombee is a personal close friend of mine. Zom's silly little tribesnews.com site has never intended to compete with TW. Col, you and I bumped heads a bit in the past, and I know how you can be. You know as well as I do that Zom is not naive enough to think he can take members away from TW. Stop being a tard about it. He made a funny and you fell for it.

What Zom did was fuckin hilarious. He should be congradulated for bringing a very well executed funny, not perma banned. Whether you like him or not, what he did was an instant classic.

Mojo616 said:
You're an idiot. Do me a favor and learn english, idiot! Jeez, you're probably a stupid French-speaking Canadian.

:)
i plea drunk at 2am
i is smarth at engliche u fucking ivey leege snob

MrPoop said:
wow. :)

Ya know, Zombee is a personal close friend of mine. Zom's silly little tribesnews.com site has never intended to compete with TW. Col, you and I bumped heads a bit in the past, and I know how you can be. You know as well as I do that Zom is not naive enough to think he can take members away from TW. Stop being a tard about it. He made a funny and you fell for it.

What Zom did was fuckin hilarious. He should be congradulated for bringing a very well executed funny, not perma banned. Whether you like him or not, what he did was an instant classic.
if you stopped fisting him, maybe you'd realize how fucking retarded this stunt was

Back