Way to be...

.nRg. 64.222.172.9 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
PEnNyWiSe 64.222.172.9 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Stupid Member 64.222.172.9 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Zombee 64.222.172.9 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

heh I donated $70 a year ago, I wouldn't care if the staff went out and a bought beer with it.

I think it is fine to ban somebody for a joke like this, they wasted Col's time. :shrug:

[Zombee> I admit to:
[Zombee> Zombee
[Zombee> Pennywise
[Zombee> Exhumator
[Zombee> Stupid Member
[Zombee> Barracuda
[Zombee> Supernaut
[Zombee> But not nrg

Sorry nrg, but thanks to your association and no other way to prove identities, you are an innocent bystander that gets taken out.

I posted this in a different thread but they arent the same person.. NRG is younger. I played in a tribe with him for a bit.

Jazmine said:
I posted this in a different thread but they arent the same person.. NRG is younger. I played in a tribe with him for a bit.

But due to the shared IP and his actions, there is no way for me to tell that he has not given Zombee access to his account as a smurf.

Colosus said:
But due to the shared IP and his actions, there is no way for me to tell that he has not given Zombee access to his account as a smurf.
Cant argue with that but I know they are separate people. :shrug:

Colosus said:
[Zombee> I admit to:
[Zombee> Zombee
[Zombee> Pennywise
[Zombee> Exhumator
[Zombee> Stupid Member
[Zombee> Barracuda
[Zombee> Supernaut
[Zombee> But not nrg

Sorry nrg, but thanks to your association and no other way to prove identities, you are an innocent bystander that gets taken out.

zombee was barracuda?

barracuda was an extreme fucking moron, now i dont have to see his shit again.

bad ass

On a side note I didnt know he was any of those smurfs! How many others here have multiple accts...Damn split personality people!

I just read this whole thing.

I knew that it was a prank from another thread -- but DAMN.

Using Gigafool's phone number? THAT IS JUST PRICELESS. "that's my number!" AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA!!!!

Christ . . . I mean, he's banned or whatever. But, what the hell he got banned from a gaming website . . . that was a beautifully executed prank. :D

Back