jon assemble a computer please this midair game is 4 real

Somehow I don't think that all the guys that are currently playing paid $175. Sounds fun, looks pretty fun, but there's no chance I'm shelling out $175 to try a game that I may or may not like.

I'm not sure what the ratio is of private testers to people that bought instant access or got given a key by some lunatic but to be honest, it doesn't matter.

The Kickstarter model is great in that it works as an investment sale.

You kick in 20 bux now you get the game 10 dollars cheaper than you would if you bought it on release, you kick in more you get swag, etc.

I mostly look at this from a do I want T1 with better graphics perspective and because I do I'm fine spending money on it. Even if the game is totally unpopular, I'd like to give it the best chance I can because I've enjoyed Tribes 1 for almost two decades now, and I'd like to see more games support that style of gameplay.

Here is the time frame and Kickstarter rewards you're looking at, obviously, the game gets cheaper as time goes on till it becomes Free to Play

TUacgsY.png

8EI2zOv.png

Personally, I wish they offered a tech demo for the Kickstarter or future donations but for now, we have word of mouth, and if the majority of T1 LT people are enjoying this game it's not because they were bought out or given it for free, it's actually that good.

Last edited:
okay cu in a year <3

also they r remaking auth so looks like its gonna be up to like izza rtcll vamp and me to test it by ourselves :p :p :p :p :p

Back