Kurayami has been lurking.

Someone posted fraggle's number one day. I called him, thinking he'd freak out about having someone from TW calling out of the blue. The conversation lasted about 15 seconds, during which time he told me about 2 different hookers, then he got on a train.

fraggle is a good sport - genital warts and all.

I was highly impressed with Eph when we met at TW:W. He's very articulate, and a person very comfortable with any setting or group. He also looks at you when he talks, which is a bit rare for a computer game gathering. He's actually what he projects, which I appreciate in anyone that I meet.

I was highly impressed with Eph when we met at TW:W. He's very articulate, and a person very comfortable with any setting or group. He also looks at you when he talks, which is a bit rare for a computer game gathering. He's actually what he projects, which I appreciate in anyone that I meet.

who is eph?

Fraggle graduated from Law School , but hasn't taken the bar.

Fraggle worked as a postal carrier briefly.

AFAIK, Fraggle lives off of winnings from sport books.

Fraggle's favorite activity is Sex Tourism, straight, no pedo.

Now you know.

And now Togowack does.

i'm pretty sure its only the same 10 people who keep responding to Togo....he doesn't run shit, he's just a thread spammer

and the people who are stupid enough to believe Togo is Kura should just get off the internet forever. you can't fake the stupidity in Togo's posts.

Fraggle graduated from Law School , but hasn't taken the bar.

Fraggle worked as a postal carrier briefly.

AFAIK, Fraggle lives off of winnings from sport books.

Fraggle's favorite activity is Sex Tourism, straight, no pedo.

Now you know.

o shit

Back