Juggernaught is a LARPer.

There's quite a few people on TW who did/still do Dagorhir, SCA or LARP :shrug: It was fun, plus I was being nerdy and decently athletic outside as opposed to bleaching my skin in my mother's basement. Pretty sure nobody in that thread is actually ashamed of it.

I do find it funny that nerds make fun of each other's nerdly hobbies.

Its kind of like when convicted killers beat up kiddie fiddlers in prison.

Wow, it explains so much. Juggs, did someone hit you too hard in the head to give you that huge scar? Or maybe you tripped in your full metal armor suit and got a gash from the edge of it. Do you still dressup in your chainmail and put on your helmet while fucking that "gf" of yours? Do you yell "critical hit" when you blow your load?

Kurayami, what is your opinion on air soft players?
That depends. If you run around with toy guns dressed as soldiers and pretending that you're on a "mission," then you are basically a LARPer.

But if you just shoot each other for fun and to fuck around, I don't see a problem with it.

I just have to laugh when grown men play make believe with toy weapons. I'm sorry, that's just funny regardless of whether we're talking about fake guns or foam swords.

How does this shit even work, anyway? Is it like the honor system or something when you get hit? In real life, getting hit by a sword produces a crippling injury and death. What do you guys do when you cut a guy with a foam sword across the neck and the guy plays it off like you didn't hit him? Do you throw a hissy fit?

Just curious. Words etc...

I wish that I could be free enough to be a gigantic nerd sometimes. I suppose that, if you don't have any integrity whatsoever, LARPing might be fun.

But I unfortunately do have integrity.

i belong to a local SCA group and very few of the guys are nerdy

i havent been in awhile but once it gets warm again i'll probably suit up

i dont get what the big deal is kurayami, even people that belong to SCA actually get laid

you on the other hand... don't

I would like pics of you in your armor standing in front of a monitor displaying TW holding up a paper saying "TW 1/26 I AM A LARPING FAGGOT."

Because I know your game and I won't believe any other picture is actually legit.

i cast double barrel 12 gauge

an1300430344095598077bt0.jpg

Back