Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Save America, Now.
Page 6 of 14
[N]PRIME189
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 04-12-2010, 21:57
at a quick re-glance, i think that the 18-20 service should not be just to military...let people pick military/social service like a peace corps type of thing.
this could entail social works INSIDE of America or abroad. Sometimes i hate seeing people giving money to overseas countries when we have so many problems here. The idea of not putting these members on the front lines is good, i was in the navy as an aviation electronics technician and this is the perfect job for these non-volunteers...intermediate maintenance that also provides tech school type training for real world applications.

I dont like the idea of being forced to live in a metropolis, though i do understand your reason for ostracizing them, some of these roads will need to be kept in place for the farming you propose.

prisons--im not sure gladiators are the way to go, i think we can rise above this and just execute the violent criminals.

food: seems this idea would create a lot more government. I think with how great natural eating is, from the gardens you envision in every neighborhood...that through natural promotion this hopefully could be accomplished with a large government presence in the beginning but then being removed after a few years

Sponsored Links
Swensonator
VeteranX
Old
102 - 04-12-2010, 22:02
Missed the part about mandatory military.

Terrible idea. Conscription breeds a far inferior fighting force compared to an all volunteer service. We have plenty of people as is. Mandatory service would put military spending through the roof equipping all those new soldiers/sailors/marines.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
103 - 04-12-2010, 22:03
its really just breaking the hold of the super markets and mass marketing of grains (in relation to bread)

i like your social works program idea, in or abroad OR military.
nice

swen, read that portion. They wouldn't be a fighting force

Swensonator
VeteranX
Old
104 - 04-12-2010, 22:06
They still have to have uniforms, equipment, training, housing. $$

Even if they werent in combat arms, it wouldnt change their attitude about being there much.

ferret
VeteranXX
Old
105 - 04-12-2010, 22:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen View Post
People don't need to be protected from themselves. Before we made all this bull**** and set up all the safety nets people tried a lot harder not to fall.
Well we took the safety nets from home loans and we all know how that worked out...

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
106 - 04-12-2010, 22:16
people dont know that ****ing makes babies

people dont know **** apparently

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 04-12-2010, 22:23
**** America, let it burn

Senty
VeteranXX
Old
108 - 04-12-2010, 22:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swensonator View Post
They still have to have uniforms, equipment, training, housing. $$

Even if they werent in combat arms, it wouldnt change their attitude about being there much.
Add in an opt out fee for wealthy kids, if you really don't want to you might as well help out by funding those who do. Otherwise they'll just pull a GW going AWOL with no repercussions.

Last edited by Senty; 04-12-2010 at 23:08..
dionysus
VeteranX
Old
109 - 04-12-2010, 23:02
twinks

Slash
VeteranX
Old
110 - 04-12-2010, 23:09
Agree with all except
Quote:
Amnesty for all illegals right now.
Don't want to reward law breaking leeches of society and services.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
111 - 04-12-2010, 23:27
they're already here
what would you do? spend tons of money to send them back, only to have them come across again?

that didnt solve nothin but drain $$

Senty
VeteranXX
Old
112 - 04-13-2010, 00:53
Going to repeat myself a bit but just to write everything together:

politics -
- Going too far with capital punishment, if they still keep breaking the law you drop them off in the middle of a 3rd world slum of their choice.
- You could get around this issue by making it so that lobbyists have to work through the Congressional Research Service, they present their data to them where it is then summarized and attached onto reports. In addition you make it so that only constituents have the ability to meet with their representatives in private on issues, anything else has to be public.

Politics
- Put in a length limit on all bills, introduce abbreviations for common procedural jargon, and put it all in a syntax that's easily transferable onto a public media. It should be easily read by all knowledgeable citizens on their morning commute.
- Women are under-represented in our sytem, they are ~50% of the population and less than 20% of the representatives. There are 3rd world nations who have better female representation, as such to promote equality the 2 senate seats assigned to each state should be occupied by one man and one woman.

education
- All this and make vouchers available to all parents, turning kids into a commodity which schools want to compete for and attract by having the best performance.

food
- Honestly think most of this could be solved through education (Jaime Oliver) with a few things like trans-fats and MSG being outright banned. Such local bakeries are still around in ethnic neighborhoods, just have to have a market that's aware of their benefits.

taxes
- GAH! FLAT TAX!? Fair tax, with basic necessity exemptions, and requiring a constitutional amendment in order to have an item exempt from it would be much more progressive imo.

sterilization
- Un-American, honestly think better education will make this unnecessary.

transportation
- Absolutely agree, we shouldn't be building new housing areas while others are literally decaying (Detroit)
- Also need to re-look at the building industry as a whole, currently a large number of developers design/build the building to be sold soon after construction. This philosophy makes it counterintuitive to include energy/cost saving systems which take 5+ years to pay off for themselves. In addition serious thought should be given to creating laws similar to those in Europe where buildings need to be designed to be usable for 100 years.

Immigration
- Agree, also bringing back the old seasonal worker system.

military
- Everyone should be treated exactly the same, they're adults after all. The only quality used to judge people should be their ability to complete tasks. Women should be allowed to try out for anything with the full understanding that by doing so they'll need to "butch" up and most likely loose a good deal of their femininity in the process.
- As mentioned before, mandatory service with the option of going into a public service not just military (peacecorps, firedept, police etc or an accredited private charity)

space
- AMEN BROTHA

PRISON
Agree completely, those who want to be nothing but animals should be allowed the freedom to be themselves.

Quote:
I will surround myself with advisers who pass tests relating specifically to what they are advising me on. No friends or family will be hired just because they are that. If they have new ideas, different ideas, that seem to work better than my general beginnings, i will not be inflexible and will use the best path possible in forging a new, stronger america.
Add in a quota, at least 40% of the advisors need to be of another party.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
113 - 04-13-2010, 01:19
i like you
hopefully you pass the merit test

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
114 - 04-13-2010, 01:36
i just thought of something concerning the prisons
there are plenty of people there that have been wrongly convicted
something needs to be done with the legal system so that innocent people arent being slaughtered on national TV for my enjoyment

edit: also, abolish political parties. politicians need to stand on their own merit without association with some big institution that speaks for them

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
115 - 04-13-2010, 01:44
well, besides MY big institution that speaks for them

of course if they **** up, we all know what happens....

murderers and life sentences arcadus
they fight while their appeal gets processed

dont be shady and you dont have to worry about it (lol generalization that is way off the mark lol)

Last edited by Goshin; 04-13-2010 at 01:46..
Senty
VeteranXX
Old
116 - 04-13-2010, 01:46
My understanding is that the games are voluntary. That if you want to do nothing more than "**** people up" you get to do just that, otherwise you go and learn how to do something useful. Honestly this is much fairer to the offenders themselves than trying to force them to change through punishment and just accepts them for who they are.

Just last week while watching Gangland I contemplated why is it illegal for citizens to form vigilante groups and take back their own communities when so many gang members mark themselves so plainly, this seems like a much more humane solution.

Last edited by Senty; 04-13-2010 at 01:51..
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
117 - 04-13-2010, 01:49
murderers and life sentences (kinda one and the same really) auto compete for a set amount of bouts. Anyone else can volunteer. Once their bouts are up, they can reup or not.

Anyone not in the games works in programs, and gets technical job skills.
once you are released, your record is in the system, but no job can ask if you've been to jail

it wont affect employment

if you go back a second time, things get harsher
three times and you're a gladiator for the end of your days, you **** up you

(decriminalized drugs means less repeat offenders)

Senty
VeteranXX
Old
118 - 04-13-2010, 01:54
No, you can't make first timers auto compete you'd end up with too many innocents. It needs to be voluntary for all 1st timers and then forced on repeat offenders and those who commit crimes in prison.

There have been too many people who have been in jail for decades.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
119 - 04-13-2010, 01:57
they wouldnt be there for decades if they were dead

Senty
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 04-13-2010, 02:04
But then you create the means for killing many innocents. First timers should always have the option of spending the rest of their life in a peaceful productive manner, there's always jobs at a prison they could do. If they screw up and commit a crime while behind bars then their lives become forfeit.

Page 6 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Save America, Now.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ass mode , assassinate goshin for freedom , goshin , goshin fucks men , goshin is unhappy irl , he fixed my country , i cant stop cumming , lol dude! , odio is a fucking faggot , odio is a fucking retard , put on a fucking shirt , united goshin of america , united states of goshin