[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

20 grand

Outrage, Praise as New Mexico Compound Members Granted Bail

TAOS, N.M. (Reuters) - A New Mexico judge's decision to grant bail to two men and three women charged with child abuse and accused of training children at their remote compound for attacks was slammed by the state's governor and many locals but praised by others who said they posed no danger.

District court Judge Sarah Backus on Monday ruled prosecutors failed to show the defendants posed a threat to the community, despite accusations an abducted toddler died at their compound near Amalia, New Mexico, as his father prayed from the Koran to cast out "demonic spirits."

"I believe that decision is endangering our community and our people," said Larry Salazar, 67, a rancher who lives about 2 miles from the high-desert compound where police discovered a boy's body on Aug. 6. "There’s a murderer in the bunch. What are we going to do to protect ourselves? Where are they going to be going to?"

The two men, their wives and a sister must wear GPS ankle bracelets once released on $20,000 bail each and are not allowed back to the compound, Backus ruled.

Hang them all..

That includes all the Muslim faggots who do acid attacks, clit mutilation, and any other backward cave man bullshit they believe in.

As much as I truly loathe the idea of the State holding the power of life and death over anyone

I am starting to reconsider it

Facts are clear, some people are just not worth keeping around

riiiiight

atktj9.png

woe is me
That's a beautiful building.

I hate that nothing new looks like that anymore.

The US now gets spikes into the sky. UK has butt plugs. China has shit. Muslims have religious symbols. Ugh. I know they're sky-scrappers, but still.

taos county has a population of ~36k. their jail has a capacity of 84 men and women. the compound residents have to wear GPS ankle bracelets upon reeeeelease. i'm not really pro-remand or anti-remand, but i'd be reeeeeemiss if i didn't seek out more details before reeeeelinquishing myself to RW rage

lol that's some try hard partisan shill shit right there

Vermont primary - first transgender nominated for governor.

Hahahhahahahbahahabbababbagahabbabababbahababahahahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meet the Indiana dad who hunts Russian trolls 8 hours a day - CNN Politics

Meet the Indiana dad who hunts Russian trolls - CNNPolitics
When it comes to hobbies, Josh Russell concedes he gets a little obsessive. No matter his interest, be it videogames or miniature figurine board games, he always wants to be the best. Perhaps that explains the dedication he's shown to his latest pastime: Hunting Russian trolls.

By day, the 39-year-old father of two works as a systems analyst and programmer at Indiana University. Once the kids are tucked in, he spends hours scouring social media to unmask the operatives behind the disinformation campaigns roiling Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms.

180810201229-declassified-russian-bots-thumb-1-super-tease.jpg

Russell finds himself excited by the hunt, and says he's been known to spend as many as eight hours a day digging into Russia's ongoing disinformation campaign He'll often squeeze in a few hours before his kids, who are 4 and 11, wake up, and resume the search after they go to bed.
Chasing trolls has made Russell a target of his own quarry. He says his wife, although supportive of his work, "gets nervous sometimes because I've got death threats and stuff like that."
Russell isn't worried. Such threats usually come through a private message, and he has a ready reply: "I usually snap a photo of my gun."
Another fine gem lol. NO HONEY I’m busy hunting trolls >_< after this article this dude will find no relief. May break a record for swatting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just noticed CNN blurred the house number under the light next to the door. Clever. Can't find anything on Linked-in or Facebook....Hmmm...maybe fake news???

Last edited:
Back