[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

so you've figured out both parties are stupid congratulations you now have a 3rd grader's perception of politics

triple has yet to figure this out and continues to cheer for his team like a homer shill then again he's from boston can't expect miracles

LOLOLO

i was going to say that having a 3rd grade perspective is rather impressive observational skills

then you finished the rest of my thoughts and sentiment for me

holy shit we are rock bottom self aware in North America now

Ryan should post the link-backs just to this thread for us.

I've seen it posted on FB, Twitter and Insta on random accounts just for the purpose of entertainment.

Most of the hits coming in here aren't even from the people who post.

with twitter and facebook being ADL censored now this is theeeeeee last place we can non-pc speak outside of darknet now

i mean this is how bad it has become and why tw can't ever die imo

Twitter Bans GOP Candidate For Racist Meghan Markle Tweet | HuffPost

i mean this is the last stand and the Alamo of the internets now

Last edited:
and no amount of dummy noise and reeeee gonna stop the train from chugging along

Antifa talks about pouring concrete on railroad tracks to force trains to either stop moving or be derailed. Literal domestic terrorism. : The_Donald

sorry clu

u r literal cannon fodder for us at this point

it ok i'm waiting for don cheto to privatize social security my goal is to make enough off the stock market so that i wont need -ss-

rollbarf23.gif

in the case of most dimms they physically can't stand up at all

refuse to do so for our anthem, our flag, god, or country anymore

poor clu just real hungry and entitled and demanding

and blames us that we can't fill all them individual needs nearly enough

or in most American cases fed him too much too fast and didn't put a feed bag or big gulp sin tax throttle governor on him

this is the era of adult sized children folks

watching them do three decades worth of maturing in one term is going to come with some serious growth pain

Last edited:
and not democrat? because our chosen candidate (the real president of the US) was stolen from the nomination by a koch funded special interest group

You should block a street or something....maybe camp out in a park for a couple week.....that'll show them

in the case of most dimms they physically can't stand up at all

refuse to do so for our anthem, our flag, god, or country anymore

poor clu just real hungry and entitled and demanding

and blames us that we can't fill all them individual needs nearly enough

or in most American cases fed him too much too fast and didn't put a feed bag or big gulp sin tax throttle governor on him

this is the era of adult sized children folks

watching them do three decades worth of maturing in one term is going to come with some serious growth pain

:rofl:

brutal

Back