[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

an alleged hollyweird producer that brags about making more than average industry salary refuses to pay up

spends several pages using mental gymnastics to get out of it

yet keeps an imaginary score of wins :lol:

Sounds like something a beta loser would say to an undefeated champion after a few dozen defeats

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

How triggered is Donnie Moscow right now? How triggered are you all?

Lol

Lol you guys are gonna run with this until the end of time I can tell. No surprise since you deny that the Mueller report found anything wrong, that the Ukraine thing is a hoax, etc.

Do whatever you need to do to get yourself through the day little buddy. Lolllllll

The answer was in the article...

"The mechanisms in this bill have been designed more to attack the Trump administration and Republicans than to attack the Russians and those who would attack our country and our elections," Crapo added. Not to mention, there's already laws in place to stop election fraud.

It reminds me of the MSD shooting in Coral Springs FL. All the students were screaming for gun reform, and more laws, when there were already laws in place. They kept screaming so you know what the schools did? Installed cameras everywhere, an armed guard, and made kids wear clear back packs. They penalized the kids that did nothing wrong.

Yeah, if only we could trust the word of the guy who blocked the bill for partisan reasons.

Lol

And do you think the kids are mad or happier that there’s better security or they could be slaughtered by a school shooter since we have terrible laws in this country?

While tweeting on the toilet (we all know he's a Twitter shitter), Donald Trump realized he's so full of shit he had to flush 15 times

Switching gears. What does everyone think about the subpoenas going out regarding the Seth Rich case?

1e8wPuY.jpg

I haven't heard about this, but if true, great!

I've been told by the dems that Russia hacked Hillary's email then gave them to wikileaks.

I always thought it was Seth and thats why he ended up with a bullet in head.

Who's right?

I think the GOP should do a 180 and aggressively support that bill, with one change. Add in a voter ID requirement and show that every single Republican will vote yes and then watch the dims back off.

Back