[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

challenging votes and then tossing them out is not the same as changing them or overruling the vote count.

I have no idea what you are saying.

On Jan 6 the votes will be delivered to Congress. They will be opened and counted. any faithless electors can be challenged at that time by one member of the house and one of the senate. then the house and senate vote to reject the votes or not. If there is no majority winner after the challenges then the house picks the president and the senate picks the VP.

ig4kecz3l3yx.jpg

CxXmOoJUAAApuPL.jpg

she doing it wrong

so much salt and she isn't harvesting

I have no idea what you are saying.

On Jan 6 the votes will be delivered to Congress. They will be opened and counted. any faithless electors can be challenged at that time by one member of the house and one of the senate. then the house and senate vote to reject the votes or not. If there is no majority winner after the challenges then the house picks the president and the senate picks the VP.
I said exactly what you said. I don't know why this is so hard.

I said exactly what you said. I don't know why this is so hard.

You said this:

The amusing thing about faithless electors is that it's perfectly legal for them to vote for any candidate regardless of the results in their state and the resulting winner of that election would legally be the president of the united States. And Congress has no authority to tell them to take a do over.

If faithless electors choose Hillary, Congress has the authority to invalidate every vote and then choose the president IOW "the winner of that election" would NOT legally be the president unless Congress decided not to challenge the electoral votes which I can assure you they would.

You said this:

If faithless electors choose Hillary, Congress has the authority to invalidate every vote and then choose the president IOW "the winner of that election" would NOT legally be the president unless Congress decided not to challenge the electoral votes which I can assure you they would.

yeah, and :huh: what's your point? the electors could change their votes, choose a different president, and it would be legal. congress could accept those votes and then wow, the outcome is changed and still legal. sure, congress could challenge the votes, toss them out, and then have their own election...but nothing I said was incorrect.

you seem triggered. did you have a hard day at the office?

Back