Death Punch Studios filling positions.

i think that could be very fun and unique

i have heard cyanide talk about making a new gaming ladder/community forum for cutting edge and somewhat obscure game titles 2 get press

u should really give him a message

Me an cyanide are already in communication. I hope to add him to the team as Marketing/Promotions.

oh okay

well give me a shout if u need extra help i am somewhat amateur at promotions but ive managed to get in contact with a few people (tay zonday from youtube's 99million viewed song chocolate rain) as well as having some skills from past corporate sales jobs that i can use to contact certain ceo's and decision makers from top companies (retained my old cell phone list)

anyway good luck

i said this the last time there was one of these happening but tay zonday has a youtube channel call in show coming out and it's sure to attract a bunch of people he is an ex t1 and t2 player and still plays t2 every now and then

it would be cool to get his support

ya um, two problems

1. you're LOOKING for a lead programmer?... a project like this must be started BY the lead programmer :lol:
2. and you want it done in C# (probably because you heard its such a swell language) :rofl:

anyway, ill apply for the position of VP of trolling

Last edited:
ya um, two problems

1. you're LOOKING for a lead programmer?... a project like this must be started BY the lead programmer :lol:
2. and you want it done in C# (probably because you heard its such a swell language) :rofl:

You do realize that you'll be working under me, right?

Lee:

I would like to apologize for my lack of attention to your project. Over the course of the past few days, a number of exciting new projects that I am involved with have taken off.

Please forward me any pertinent information you may have recently compiled regarding this new endeavor.

Thank you,

Jerry

ya um, two problems

No, the lead programmer should never also be the project manager. The project manager can do other roles but he should never been in another lead position unless its like a 1 or 2 man project. I can program fine, I have done everything thus far.

Also, the engine is in C#, I am not looking for a C# programmer for shits and giggles.

Last edited:
Lee:

I would like to apologize for my lack of attention to your project. Over the course of the past few days, a number of exciting new projects that I am involved with have taken off.

Please forward me any pertinent information you may have recently compiled regarding this new endeavor.

Thank you,

Jerry

I will contact you more on Monday or Tuesday, at work today.

No, the lead programmer should never also be the project manager. The project manager can do other roles but he should never been in another lead position unless its like a 1 or 2 man project. I can program fine, I have done everything thus far.

Also, the engine is in C#, I am not looking for a C# programmer for shits and giggles.

Oh I see, not only does the engine look like shit, it will also perform like shit. What a great deal!

a 3d game engine in c#... thats hilarious. may as well write an operating system in c# too :lol:

anyway an indie game effort shouldnt have a project manager, everyone should be the developer AND designer AND manager... you're treating this like some startup company, which it isnt... though its obvious youre trying to convince yourself that it is and that your some sort of entreprenuer

Last edited:
Back