Preorder Duke Nukem Forever

yes
the final subject was none of us has vacations >:|

elect goshin for dictator
i'll fix that

As long as you dont mind being outclassed by my crushed black velvet cloak.

I'll take a rain check until I buy the game. I need to upgrade my graphics card in the next few weeks.

is it just me or does gearbox pick up all vaporware purchases.. how long have they had the license for this 1 and a half year? its going to be shit, they cut out everything that made the game... it should be the first adult rated game, remember man hunt 2 -because their was a blurred scene of someone having sex with a severed head? this game will not raise the bar nor boundaries, i expect it to be on the same level as brothers in arms production wise, completely neutered from its original vision to appeal to todays game market and deadline- i hate fucking gearbox and i hate empty promises (release a $60 dollar game every month, and sequel next year accordingly using already set in stone mechanics and prebuilt engines or go the rockstar route of making the technology behind the game its gimmick - la noire's face shots, Star Wars FU/GTA - euphoria engine etc. ) the only games worth buying to me are games like oblivion skyrim which actually look like something they have been working on for 6 years also wish games were released via the internet uncut as intended violent and graphic

that being said, duke nukem was my favorite game growing up, from the side scroller to 3d to manhatten, all were underrated all released by 3d realms~ i fall under the trap that i will be picking it up because of the name behind it

that being said, duke nukem was my favorite game growing up, from the side scroller to 3d to manhatten, all were underrated all released by 3d realms~ i fall under the trap that i will be picking it up because of the name behind it

me too all of the above

I'm sure it's been said ,,, but apr 1st would be the best shipping date they could pick.

is it just me or does gearbox pick up all vaporware purchases.. how long have they had the license for this 1 and a half year? its going to be shit, they cut out everything that made the game... it should be the first adult rated game, remember man hunt 2 -because their was a blurred scene of someone having sex with a severed head? this game will not raise the bar nor boundaries, i expect it to be on the same level as brothers in arms production wise, completely neutered from its original vision to appeal to todays game market and deadline- i hate fucking gearbox and i hate empty promises (release a $60 dollar game every month, and sequel next year accordingly using already set in stone mechanics and prebuilt engines or go the rockstar route of making the technology behind the game its gimmick - la noire's face shots, Star Wars FU/GTA - euphoria engine etc. ) the only games worth buying to me are games like oblivion skyrim which actually look like something they have been working on for 6 years also wish games were released via the internet uncut as intended violent and graphic

the trailer had full frontal nudity. Did you not watch it?

How have you remained so stupid for this long?

duke forever demo comes out tomorrow for first access folks

i will bump again to let you know how shitty the game is

HEH HEH LETS THROW SOME FECES

Back