[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Is that supposed to be eminem in the pic lol if so i never caught that reference

Sometimes i love tele for the fact that he finds all this crazy shit from 4chan so i dont have to ever go there myself

Ty tele :lol:

Havax this memo was a total dud bro

No one is even talking about it outside of t_d and tick tock hannity by next week

Nunes needs to hire some new staffers maybe memo 2 will be better

I thought we finally had hillary cornered bro

:rofl:

ztir also doesn't understand how polls on tw works

how money works

how jobs work

how his economy should function

or what "markets" and "humor" is

we would explain this to you.....or how you keep ending up in here (like blackpeople) but then the entire point of the conversation would be wasted again

we could catch hillary killing someone all by herself and nobody would care at this point

you have to care about criminality to care about convicting criminals

over half the country doesn't give a fuck about laws being broken so long as the end goal justifies the means to get there......

right now we are too worried about scaling the DACA kids back from "accidental school shootings" in LA and running over children on their front lawn in Portland.......to worry about the DEEP STATE.

I mean if an illegal gets a felony Trump will send them back home. And that is completely unacceptable. Those homes are death traps filled with disaster but don't you dare let DRUMPF call them shitholes you know.

So the FBI and the doj under Obama decide to run a coup behind the American people's back during an election and none of you Democrats care. Is that what you're saying? I'm just clarifying here.

Have you actually done ANY research on why people believe "pizzagate" or preferably pedogate is real? Or did you just listen to MSM tell you it's all fake and believe them? I'm telling you, if you actually look at the things that have been found over the past year or two with an open mind and dive in to that rabbit hole, you will soon be a believer.

So the FBI and the doj under Obama decide to run a coup behind the American people's back during an election and none of you Democrats care. Is that what you're saying? I'm just clarifying here.

they don't care because it wasn't against Obama or Hillary

It is hard to imagine that leftist scum don't care about anything but winning at any cost

but that is something I have more than accepted now

I mean half of them were willing to forgive HRC for cheating Bernie in a rigged primary election just so that they could stop big mean father figure DRUMPF from getting in

they are still at it today with their "resistance" movement

I mean feel the Bern bots like AsCotIa wants to talk about Russian meddling while aligning with Jill Stein types last election..........

Senate Russia investigators are interested in Jill Stein - NBC News

Green Party nominee attended a dinner with Putin and opposed Hillary Clinton’s Russia policy. Is that sinister?

we have hit peak ideological bullshit and it is interesting to see just how much further we can possibly go

Last edited:
:lol: oh look I have a Reddit stalker who believes everything the MSM says. It's totally debunked because I say so. No proof needed

we've got the finest pizzagate seth rich jade helm investigators wiring the next memo trust us this one is gonna go thermonuclear

Have you actually done ANY research on why people believe "pizzagate" or preferably pedogate is real? Or did you just listen to MSM tell you it's all fake and believe them? I'm telling you, if you actually look at the things that have been found over the past year or two with an open mind and dive in to that rabbit hole, you will soon be a believer.

i am one of those people who only believe what late show tv comedians tell me about the already highly manufactured news narrative was that night

like about the VEGAS shooter......I only believe the official narrative

the one that keeps changing, evolving, and should hopefully be put into writing some time next year I hope

tbh i'm not even making it thru more than 1 sentence out of every 3 or 4 posts on every page itt, there's no way i've done any research on pizzagate or pedogate

i can't even believe these obvious lies are lies because RUSSIA TODAY is meddling in our news broadcasting process

good thing i know what good trustworthy smart and intelligible people look and sound like from personal experience

otherwise i might have to think about some of this shit independently and by myself

and my college degrees didn't teach me how to do any of that stuff

Back