[Official] :bandit: 2.0

I'm basically in the exact same boat as dp except breaks don't do it anymore

It kinda doesn't really do anything except make me sleepy and forget stuff so I'm starting to wonder why I do it anymore other than out of habit :\

I'm basically in the exact same boat as dp except breaks don't do it anymore

It kinda doesn't really do anything except make me sleepy and forget stuff so I'm starting to wonder why I do it anymore other than out of habit :\

Totally. I'm hoping this break will make a difference. I guess I consider myself an enhancement smoker (queue Jon Stewart clip), and if I don't feel like things are enhanced then I don't see much point in it.

Has there been a good Simpsons episode in the past decade?

There were a few good ones last season. I enjoyed the episode where they went on a cruise, it was a different take on the "vacation" episode they do every year since about season 9.

spent all day tryin to set up this fkin wall mount

time 2 blaze one

Spoiler

:birthday: for groove.

I'm curious if anyone else has a take on my question though.

:heart: thx guys

personally, i dont smoke during the day, and at night i smoke fairly small bonghits

but if i go on a big doobie spree my tolerance gets fucked like anyone else

Yea stop sitting at home and doing the same crap every time u smoke

I heard someone mention that. Something about your brain knowing what to expect so the high is diluted. Makes sense, especially since my ritual is very specific and my relaxation involves the same exact thing every time, which could be part of my problem.

I can't get high and be in public though, it's so obvious that I'm fucked up, so I'm kind of stuck in my apartment for the most part.

:heart: thx guys

personally, i dont smoke during the day, and at night i smoke fairly small bonghits

but if i go on a big doobie spree my tolerance gets fucked like anyone else

I'm curious about specifics. A big doobie spree constitutes what? Smoking several bowls in one day, or blasting through an ounce in a weekend?

The whole reason this finally dawned on me was I actually had a few days off in a row and happened across some herb that I wasn't expecting, so I figured why not and just went for it, 5-6 times a day, and I noticed by the last day I was smoking more just in hopes that I would get a better high but it never happened. Seems like from now on whenever I get weed I should just hold off and only do it every other night and only once (well maybe twice) a day at most.

why can't you be high in public

nobody gives a shit if you're stoned, they might get annoyed w/ u if ur a real dumbass when ur high

also if ur blazin 5-6 times a day you need to time it for when your buzz is wearing off or you're gonna be a zombie all day

why can't you be high in public

nobody gives a shit if you're stoned, they might get annoyed w/ u if ur a real dumbass when ur high

also if ur blazin 5-6 times a day you need to time it for when your buzz is wearing off or you're gonna be a zombie all day

I realize that now (I hadn't really done back to back like that, or at least not as much as that before).

In terms of the public thing, yeah I guess it doesn't matter, but my eyes get completely red, no white remaining, like there's no question I'm stoned if you look at my face within a 20 foot radius of me. Just feels weird I guess.

Back