Are account sale for $$$ threads allowed here?

Most games do not allow the sale or trade of accounts or game content, and specifically prohibit such transactions through their respective EULAs. In an effort to protect this forum and TribalWar.com from the potential of legal action, you are not permitted to sell or trade MMOG-related content here unless it is specifically allowed by the game's publisher.

Most games do not allow the sale or trade of accounts or game content, and specifically prohibit such transactions through their respective EULAs. In an effort to protect this forum and TribalWar.com from the potential of legal action, you are not permitted to sell or trade MMOG-related content here unless it is specifically allowed by the game's publisher.

Nor does WoW yet they have a forsale forum as a sub forum to the wow one?

any idea why they can but no one else is allowed to post characters (not that I would sell mine, but curious)

I don't know, but if you post a character for sale for ISK, and then take it to PMs to make other arrangements, we can look the other way.

Also from the Classifieds sticky:

World of Warcraft and EVE Online both have their own forums here, and recently Rayn has stated that account transfers are permitted topics for those forums. So there you go.

*Note that I still recommend you take it to PMs so someone doesn't try to fuck you over and petition CCP.

I would like to sell mine, but dont want to get the buyer in trouble, or get the accounts banned. I have one particular account, that would make people drool. He's 3 years incubated with litterally all skills at 5 . 37 mil sp, and yes he can fly any cal/gal ship including command ship 5.

Back