A Question about these autoaims

(dws)Wildcard

Veteran X
If I remember correctly the people posting evidence of autoaim mentioned that the person using it was unable to make demos. Is this really the case? If there is more then one version is it true for them all?

I'm interested in maybe getting Anti-TCC modded over to T:V. I'm going to talk to Wormbos and maybe get something going with him. I would have to get some of these hacks to figure out exactly which files they change so I can get A-TCC to expect them.

not true they can demo. ppl have made demos of it using it on here

and about the anti-tcc. there is no cheat block or punkbuster or anything that will stop it. only guid bans will help

(dws)Wildcard said:
If I remember correctly the people posting evidence of autoaim mentioned that the person using it was unable to make demos. Is this really the case? If there is more then one version is it true for them all?

eM|Xenon said:
not true they can demo. ppl have made demos of it using it on here

and about the anti-tcc. there is no cheat block or punkbuster or anything that will stop it. only guid bans will help

And who gets the authority to GUID ban? Overzealous server admins? That's even scarier than the cheaters themselves...

the GUID ban he's talking about would be for that server only...whats the problem?

now a PB GUID ban would be for any PB enabled server...but since the only a PB GUID is put into effect is if its a verified PB catch (with a dispute system built into things)...again? whats the problem?

It's freakish how well the aimbots in those demos can hit other players. The inaccuracy/overheating of the chaingun seems to have little effect on them. I'd guess that's because the players can move as quickly as they want (cools the cg), and the aimbot will hit regardless.

PxR|GrimJack said:
the GUID ban he's talking about would be for that server only...whats the problem?

now a PB GUID ban would be for any PB enabled server...but since the only a PB GUID is put into effect is if its a verified PB catch (with a dispute system built into things)...again? whats the problem?

The problem would be getting wrongly accused. If they're only single server bans that wouldn't be a big deal I guess. I though you guys were talking about game-wide GUID bans.

Last edited:
Xenon-Hmm maybe I simply missed the demo posting, but all the ones I have seen are not from the people using the autoaim. The only ones I have seen are people making a server then having a buddy join with the hack and a movie made using fraps(?). This is simply server demo that lets you see through everyones eyes if you want, but not the actual autoaimer making the demo. If I missed one that actually has the person using the hack making a demo could you point me towards which thread?

Buckets- hilo

Suddenly- Its not too freakish once you get used to the cg you realize it really doesnt have much of a spread till a fairly large distance with high heat.

Last edited:
FantasticDamage said:
The problem would be getting wrongly accused. If they're only single server bans that wouldn't be a big deal I guess. I though you guys were talking about game-wide GUID bans.

only 3rd part programs (PunkBuster) or an add on by the company itself would be able to enforce a game wide ban

a GUID ban ability would make it easier for individual server admins to stop crap in THEIR server

FantasticDamage said:
Well if players were caught in competition, pubs, etc. competition admins on TWL or TCS can look over the evidence and if they can come to a decision they can publish a universal competition ban list with ip's, guid, whatever. Having people cheating in pubs is a bitch but having cheats run rampant through competition is much more serious.

BLuE_ZeRO said:
Well if players were caught in competition, pubs, etc. competition admins on TWL or TCS can look over the evidence and if they can come to a decision they can publish a universal competition ban list with ip's, guid, whatever. Having people cheating in pubs is a bitch but having cheats run rampant through competition is much more serious.

the TWL does exactly that now in conjunction with PunksBusted & Respected Admins for Ravenshield (I know, I'm the League Admin for RvS)

Thanks for clearing that up Grim and Blue. My only concern would be getting unfairly blacklisted by an overly paranoid server admin. It would stink even if it was only on the single server, seeing as how the online player count isn't high enough to really have a huge choice of other servers to play on.

PxR|GrimJack said:
the TWL does exactly that now in conjunction with PunksBusted & Respected Admins for Ravenshield (I know, I'm the League Admin for RvS)

They did something similar to that with T2 but without the 3rd party program banning. Players were competition banned and teams were warned about playing said players in matches. If they chose to do so the teams were either dropped a certain amount of rungs or removed from the ladder completely.

Suddenly- I have seen those.

I don't think people are understanding what I am saying. I am under the impression that if you are running autoaim you are unable to demo. I'm well aware that those demo's are server side demos that let you see from the autoaimers perspective, but they are NOT demos done by the autoaimer. I want to know if it is possible for the person running the hacks to make the demo himself.

Back