OT: All your base are belong to us

It's everywhere I look now...

allyourbase.jpg

<font style="position:absolute;top:85;width:100%;left:220;text-align:center;color:white;font:'bold 14pt Arial';border:0px solid red;">All your base are belong to us!</font>

Me l33t HTML contribution for all those IE users at 1024X768.

(Look hard,you'll find it :) )<br><font size="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial"><font color="#CFE8FF">
[This post was edited by: daerid46 on 12-27-2000 at 02:28 PM]</font></font>

Well, first of all, I recommend running 32-bit color. Second, look closer. It's there. Gets a bit sloppy toward the end (wife was griping and my buzz was waning...) I hate the gigantic "TO US" at the bottom, but I thought the top section came out well.

Sorry I didn't have any humorous quoteage, but those were getting kinda boring. Besides, I thought this was closer to CRC's original intent...a consipiracy to hide the "magic words" in otherwise unrelated images. <br><font size="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial"><font color="#CFE8FF">
[This post was edited by: [MoM] Gort on 12-28-2000 at 01:20 AM]</font></font>

SaintDude said:
For those who don't know what the before shot looks like here ya go. :D

oh man, I wish I had that version. I only had the old photo of when he first moved into the office to work from. :(

empty.jpg

:lol:

Not trying to stroke you or nothing CRC, but you have some phucking awesome skills man. Congrats on the coolest freaking thread in a long time.

Back