NGFM Banned for Life from Universal

ask chuck to smooth things over for you. he seems like he can keep his cool no matter what the situation.

A group of people from TW should all make masks of NGFM's face, and his daughter's, and wear them around Universal getting piss ass drunk.

That'll learn 'em.

A group of people from TW should all make masks of NGFM's face, and his daughter's, and wear them around Universal getting piss ass drunk.

That'll learn 'em.

that would actually be hilarious especially if everyone was in full denim

If you really wanted to screw with them, you'd show up with a young girl who is 21 but looks 18. You'd buy a slushie drink at Margaritaville, then hang out letting the young girl drink it. When security shows up, you whip out your camera and start filming. You make a big scene and run away. It would be a good chase because it's Universal security you're running from and not the cops. They will call the cops and a good chase will be on. See if you can make it to the parking garage and get away. If you get caught by the cops, just say you were scared and thought they were going to kill you.

Or you just sit there in the chairs at Margaritaville waiting for security to show up and bust someone. If they toss out 70+ people a day, they're busting 7 people an hour. If you could get that on film, you could post it on Break.com and get $400. Just look for 4 plain cloths people who approach someone, and ask them to go with them behind a wall. It will be real easy to do this next year at HHN because they shine flash lights at the people and do it over 200 times.

Last edited:
t's kinda like Tom Cruise in the movie Minority Report. Everyone who enters the park is identified. So to be really safe, I'd need to do like the movies and get a fake finger print. Or I'd have to put glue on my finger so it wouldn't read, then the turnstyle person would let me in anyway.

:lol:

so let me get this straight, NGFM refuses to talk to them and acts like a dick and is now surprised that he's banned?

its like triple getting thrown out of line at the red sox game.

you probably could have easily worked it out had you talked to them

so let me get this straight, NGFM refuses to talk to them and acts like a dick and is now surprised that he's banned?

its like triple getting thrown out of line at the red sox game.

you probably could have easily worked it out had you talked to them

yet again, falhawk feels the need to bring us all back to reality

thanks bro

yet again, falhawk feels the need to bring us all back to reality

thanks bro

yes, I love his "don't talk to cops" thing. I bet he posts the vid of that lawyer.

Anyhow I realized that NGFM is like Randy from this season's survivor.

for the 4 other people on TW who still watch survivor

also this is all hilarious

They aren't cops, they're rent-a-cops. I've never seen them negotiate with anyone. Their entire purpose is to toss people out for underage drinking. Universal does this because back in the day it used to a puke-covered mess of drunken teenagers every night.

falhawk, do let me know what you are going to negotiate when you are entirely at fault and the cops you're speaking to aren't even legitimate law enforcers. keep in mind this is also ngfm doing the negotiations.

I'm sure in your day though, a silver tongue could get you what you want.

Back