BadMofo

Np. Like I said I went to high school with him. It's very sad. I Let Yara know about this thread. She said " He would be proud, he loved and hated this community".

Geeze I guess shit people said on here really did bother him if his sister knew not only that this place existed but how he felt about it.

Geeze I guess shit people said on here really did bother him if his sister knew not only that this place existed but how he felt about it.

? he hung out with many members here IRL... Besides why hide it? Never pegged him to be ashamed of this place...

people who come here and are ashamed to come here are the biggest :lol: floppy vaginas around.

He enjoyed the trolling here as much as anyone at that time. Some really entertaining shit has gone on here.

I hate all you fuckers but don't stop. j/k. Getting old suck balls. The money is nice and all but I never thought I'd have to devote so much time to ear hair management. Every time my ear/nose hair trimmer bogs down I want to die. Gotta find a Vietnamese girl to take care of that shit for me,

As an ex rule fuck #1 team in T:v KGB teammate of badmofos I'd like to just say that he was better off alive

Rip

RIP you sausage loving bastard.

394Qm3p.gif

Team 5150 Only We Know What It Means #1 TWL Trives: Vengrances ladder winners

Edit: Was it KGB? Shit, my memory is a dried-up dish sponge. 5150 must have been our T2 troll team on TWL. No one would play us because all we did was llama grab and kill each other for most of the match.

Last edited:
well I had him on ignore for many years given his style of posting early on. (ie stupid) and after taking him off saw that he was mentally unstable so enjoyed poking fun at him.

overall he was pretty much an obnoxious cunt so not sure the world lost anything of value here.

Back